~CHAPTER TWO~

Present

"Ma'am. It's time for performance now" said a staff member. "Oh. I'll get going now. Did you call others?"  "Yes. I already informed them."
"Ok. Thank you very much." *bows*

I walked up to the stage. Alone. Why? Because your members don't like you at all. This is your first performance ever since you joined this group. You were really nervous. But there wasn't anyone to say "Calm down. I know you'll do fine. Fighting! Jijoon!" I let out a small sigh. But then I heard...

"Why did she join? I know she will mess up their performance."
"Why did BangPD-nim chose her?"
"Even I am better than her"

I smile. Thank you. I finally went up to the stage. I walked in with a huge smile while waving my free hand towards the fans while my other hand held the mic. But... no one cheered. Not even a single sound could be heard from the crowd. I got tensed up but I tried not to show it.

I stood in between my all members in position just like the manager said. My members just stood there not sparing a single glace at me. I just smiled. After all, this is the only thing I am a expert at.

"1..2..3.."
"HELLO! WE ARE BTS"

You said along with them. The ARMYs started cheering very loud. I smiled.

"I am really sorry ARMYs for not informing you about our new member. We wanted to give you a surprise."  Jin said. "So. Here is our new member. Please introduce yourself to the ARMYs." The leader of our group, Rapmonster said. "Oh. Hello ARMYs! I am Jeon Ji Joon. Nice to meet you all. Please accept me as a new member of BTS. Thank you very much." I bowed 90° after I said that. But still silence. "BUT SHE IS A GIRL"

After someone said that from the crowd, the crowd started boo-ing. Oh! Thank god! I was prepared for that. If my 'own' new members don't like me, then why would ARMYs like me? Right?

"Please calm down ARMYs. PLEASE!" Yoongi yelled loudly. Everyone in the crowd stopped immediately. "I know. She is a girl. But we haven't had any girl or girl group in our company. So BangPD-nim decided to have her as our new member. And also she is a lesbian." J-hope said.
WHAT!!
"So she won't do any suspicious thing. So PLEASE co-operate with her." Jimin continued.

The fans started talking to each other. Then they started cheering again. I guess they accepted me?

"Thank you for understanding." All member said along with me and I bowed.
"So we'll start our performance now."
Rapmonster said.

As we were performing I noticed that the ARMYs were pretty amazed to see me perform. In few last parts, they even cheered for me. I was happy. Thank you god. At least they accepted me. But for one that is not me. Remember? J-hope told their fans that I am a lesbian. And I am not that at all. But still they accepted me.

The performance finished. We said thank you and bowed and left the stage. I tried to walk together with them but they just pretended to push me away 'accidentally'. But I still tried to walk with them. We went to our van and headed to BigHit building.
We were about to reach the elevator but BTS walked super fast. They went inside the elevator and closed it asap. They left me behind. Oh. I should have known that. I went to the other elevators but they were all under repairment. So I took the stairs so that I won't be late. I started running through the stairs. But I bumped into some staff and spilled his coffee on his shirt. "Sorry. Sorry." You kept repeating it while bowing continuously. He sighed. "Just get away from my sight" As soon as I heard that I dashed towards BangPD-nim's office. I stood in front of the door and took a deep breath before entering. BTS had their head down and BangPD-nim looked angry. Did I miss something?

"Oh! Y/n. You are here. You did a great job today. It was really wonderful." Said BangPD-nim.
Huh? "Oh thank you!" I said as I bowed. "Did I miss something?" I said again. "Oh. Right. Did you tell them to say that you were a lesbian to the ARMYs?" "Yeah. I did. I thought they would misunderstand so I told them to say that in case anything happens. I am sorry if it was a bad idea." I lied in order to save my members. When BangPD-nim is angry then you can say that it is the end of the world. He could give the boys a very harsh punishment. And I don't want to mention what are they. I have seen a lot of time BangPD-nim getting angry because he was actually a great friend of my father.
"No. Not at all." I sighed in relief in my brain.

BTS POV

Why did she said that? Doesn't she hate us?? She's probably acting so that we think that she is a nice person. We already know what she did in the past.

___°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°___