~CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE~

I looked at my phone. A message from uncle. I looked at my phone screen, unlocked the phone and looked at the message.

Uncle: Love... Shi Hyun... It's urgent!!

What..

I have to hurry. I got up from the bed and started gathering my belongings. Wallet, phone, etcetera. I put on a long coat over my pajamas and head out of the room with my belongings in my bag. I head downstairs while pulling my hair into a pony tail. Please be safe.

"OH MY GOSH!" I looked at the person who grabbed my wrist. It was Jungkook. "You scared the hell out of me Jungkook-ssi." I sighed out of relief. "Where are you going at this hour?" Then I remembered what I was doing. I hurriedly headed out of the dorm.

"Wait.. I said where you are going.." Jungkook again grabbed my arm. "Hospital... please... it's urgent." I shoved my arm out of his grab and went to call a cab. A cab stopped by. I entered the cab and closed the door. "To XXX hospital. And please hurry.."

I fidget nervously while looking outside the window.

Jungkook's POV

Well.. now I'm worried. Should I go alone or take hyungs with me. Shit..

I run back inside and called all the hyungs. "I swear to god if it is something ridiculous then I chop your he-" Yoongi hyung came out of his room rubbing his eyes. "What happened?" Jin hyung cut off Yoongi hyung.

"Jijoon.. she went to the hospital... she looked very nervous." I spoke out. "Hospital? Why though??" Jimin hyung asked. "Let's go to the hospital." Namjoon hyung demanded. All of us went to our rooms and took our belongings and put on masks.

We all came out of the rooms at the same time. I saw Jin holding our van's key. "You driving?" I asked him. "Yeah.. Hurry!" We rushed out of the house and Jin went to start the car.

Jungkook's POV End

Jijoon's POV

After five minutes of drive as i told the driver to hurry, I finally reached the hospital. I walk out of the car, closed the door and payed the driver. "Keep the change!" I ran towards the main entrance of the hospital. I din't bother asking for the room number as I knew from the time I visited him. I ran toward the elevator.

I pressed the up button. It was taking too long. So, I decided to take the stairs. I climbed on to the stairs swiftly. Oh God! I am worried sick. I finally reached on the floor oppa was kept on. I ran a little longer in the hallway until I reached the end of it which was oppa's room. I stopped in front of it. I took a deep breath. Then I opened the door knob.

The room only had a few nurses and uncle. The nurses were fixing the bed while uncle just stood there staring at the bed with sorrowful eyes. I become confused. "Uncle, how- where's oppa?" I asked calming down. I looked directly at my eyes but avoided after staring in to my eyes for a while.

"Uncle? Answer me??" I looked at him expecting to say at least a word. "H-He has gone..." My world shattered. NO NO NO! This was not happening. I laugh halfheartedly. I scoff. What happened to our promise? I broke down to tears. I fall down not feeling my legs anymore. I gasped and put my palm over my mouth holding the urge to scream and cried. Why did you give up so easily. "To bathroom." Uncle spoke again. "W-what?" I looked at him. He was smiling. What? Then I was suddenly hugged from back. Very tightly. To the point where it was hard to breath. But it was nostalgic. I knew who it was.

"Oppa... you are back..." I smiled and laughed out while still crying. This time it was the tears of joy. "Of course I am back, dummy." He broke me free from the hug. I turned around and hugged him. I sighed of relief. "I missed you...." I smiled. "But, I didn't!" I backed out and hit his arm while he laughed.

"Jijoon.." I looked at the door to see bangtan. I smiled at them. "You all are here.. my most valuable treasures."

I looked all around the room. Watching all of their faces. Bangtan, oppa and uncle. I stood up from the ground and pat my clothes making them stable. Everybody in the room were watching my actions carefully. Nurses left not long ago. I then wiped away my tears. "You are so cute!" I was again suffocated to a tight hug by Shi hyun oppa.

I chuckled. "Are you getting discharged?" He nodded. "Get changed then." He pouted. "Come with me." He stoke his tongue out. "Have you lost your mind after coma or what? Why are you being such a baby?" I giggled. But suddenly he smooched my cheeks and ran away to the bathroom.

I stood there dumbfounded. I heard Yoongi hyung scoff. "Jijoon.. Boys.. I have to go for a business trip soon. I'll go get ready. Get home safely, alright?" He cupped his right hand on my left part of the face. I nodded and relaxed in his touch. He smiled and walked out.

"Jijoon-ah, who is Bang PD-nim to you?" Jimin hyung asked. "Oh. I never told you guys. He is my adoptive father. And Shi Hyun is his adoptive son too. He was very young when he was adopted whereas he adopted me when my family abandoned me. Hahaha."

"That means you are not blood-related?" Taehyung asked this time. "Yes. Not even a single drop." I smile at them. "But he is the most important person in my life. He saved me so many times. He is one of the reasons for me to live. Including you guys and uncle."

"I am hungry~" Someone threw himself at me. "Woah, woah! Calm your hunger. Come with me. I'll buy you dinner." I grab his wrist. But he clasped our hands together and intertwined our fingers. "Is this how you treat me after coming back alive?? You'll cook for me." He said swinging our hands acting all cute.

"Alright, alright. Hyungs.. can we bring him to our dorm? Please." I request bangtan. "If you're being this cute then.. fine. I give in. How about you guys?" Jin hyung said. "We're fine. You can bring him home." Yoongi hyung agreed too.

"Let's go then." Jungkook came over to me and grabbed my wrist pulling me away from Shihyun oppa. I followed him quietly. "Would you guys like some mid-night snacks as well?" They all agreed.

____°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°○•○•°○•○ •°○•○•°____