Chapter 14 | Pregnant |

I woke up feeling warmth hands around my waist. I turned to see a handsome face. It suddenly hits me hard. He reminds me of Loki. The day when I said he has a beautful sleeping face. About a year and 3 months ago from today. I sighed. A warmth hand reached out my cheek and rubbed it gently. I squirmed it his hands.

"Good morning angel," Liam kissed me in the forehead.

"From now on, you will always be on my side forever," Liam whispered to me. I nodded as I smelled his cologne. He just reminds me of someone. Someone like Loki. I tugged into his chest as I breathe in his cologne.

"You were a beast last night," Liam joked making the two of us cracked up. I rolled my eyes as I pecked his cheeks.

"I love you stupid," I giggled as I hugged him.

"I love you more angel," he snuggled up in my hair.

We are still naked under the covers, making me cold.

"I guess we will be calling another member soon," I rubbed my tummy, giving him signs I might be pregnant with his kid. He laughed as he kissed me passionately. Making me having butterflies in my stomach.

A knock was then heard from the outside.

"In a minute," Liam kissed me one last time before getting up, wearing his boxers and a robe. I pulled the blankets over me, feeling empty in my heart. What is this weird feelings? I just dont understand it. I closed my eyes, falling asleep again.

Liam's P.O.V:

"What do you need?" I crossed my arms infront of my bodyguard.

"Sir, the Avengers is going to come for Summer. And they are going to probably destroy all of us," my bodyguard said in a serious tone.

"Alright, you are dismissed. Thanks for letting me know," I dissmissed him.

"Oh, before I go, you and Summer are really getting along well," he giggled. I knew what he meant. I blushed as I entered the room.

I slid under the covers, hugging onto Summer tightly. I kissed her shoulders, playing with her nipples. I am still on heaty but not that much.

I looked up on the clock seeing " 3.20 p.m.," I guess we really are tired. I rubbed Summer's stomach, feeling a growled from her. She must have been really hungry from last night. I got up to get Summer her lunch.

"Hey babe, wake up. I got you some Lunch," I woke Summer up, kissing her.

"Thanks babe, but all i want is you," she pulled me closer to her," our face became really hot. I gave her a second peck.

"You have to eat. If you dont, how is my baby going to grow in you?" I assured her. She nodded as she sat up. The blankets fall from her shoulders, revealing her cleaves. I took the robe out of me as i sat it on her. She blushed as she pulled it closer to her. She chew on the food slowly while I was observing ever movement of hers.

She sat aside the food, seeing her weak and fragile like a cup of glass. She gestured to me, asking me to come closer to her. She swung her arms and wrapped it around my kneck. She placed a peck on my lips.

"Thabks for everything babe. From your roof to your sperm," she joke as she kisses me on the cheek.

"I just wanna say, I am actually pregnant with your baby," she said as she showed to her tummy. My heart filled with excitements making me to celebrate.

"When?" I asked in excitement.

"A few days ago," she grinned. I kissed her as I hug her tightly. I cant believe I am a father now. She blushed as she kissed me. I gave her stomach a kiss.  As I sat beside Summer. I wrapped my hands around her waist, i dozed off, falling a sleep.

" I love you,"
_______________________________________________________________

Hey guys: sorry tho if this chap is boring. Hope you guys enjoy it thanks :)