Chapter 20 | Winter Laufeyson |

3 years later

"Hey Princess wake up," I woke my daughter, Winter Laufeyson,up. After what happen three years ago, I had to move here in South Korea, Busan, when my daughter was only a year old.

"Mommy, where are we going?" I picked her up getting ready.

"We are going back to daddy, baby. I think it is time for you to meet your daddy and your aunts and uncles," making it sound exciting for her.

"Where is that mommy?" She asked me cluelessly.

"You will know soon," not spoiling the fun for her.

"Dont forget to say bye-bye to ahjumma okay baby?" I put the jacket over her.

"Okay mommy," I  tied her hair up.

"Lets go," I pulled the bag over the door.

"Ah! Let me help you," ahjima came up to me, helping me with the carry bag. She put the bags inside the car.

"Thank you so much for letting me and Winter stay here," I hugged her tightly.

"It is nothing much. You can come back anytime and just ring me up," she said as she walked me to the passenger seat.

"Jungkook-ah. Drive the car carefully," she reminded Jungkook. I giggled as I put on my seatbelt.

"Okay eomma. I will," he rolled his eyes.

"Lets go before I am late," I joked.

"Bye ahjumma!" Winter waved to her.

"Have you told Moonbyul that you are leaving?" Jungkook ask as he make a U-turn.

"Yes," I said as I texted Steve.

"Three years come so fast. Am i right?" Jungkook broke the silence.

"Yeah. I cant believe that Winter is growing up fast too," I laughed.

"Here we are," Jungkook smiled as he pulled out at the carpark.

"Thank you once again, Jungkook ah. Be safe and drive carefully," I joked, making him laugh.

"Noona will miss you so much," I hug him tightly.

"Okay say bye-bye to Oppa,Winter," I let Winter go to him.

"Bye Oppa," Winter hugged him tightly.

"See you again ah cutie," Jungkook gave her a bracelet.

"Thank you oppa!" She hugged him once again.

"Mommy! Oppa give this bracelet. Isnt it pretty?" She gave a gummy smile as I nodded.

"Oh yeah Jungkook-ah. Dont wait for me too long. Tell her you love her already," I teased, making him blushed hard. The 'her' I am refering is Moonbyul.

"Arasseo Noona. See you soon!" Jungkook got into the car.

"Bye oppa!" Winter shouted.

"Bye JUNGKOOKIE!" I waved, emphasising 'Jungkookie'. It will be my last day here but not my last time here.

"Lets go baby," I pulled the bags.

Steve's P.O.V

"Dont you hear about Summer coming back? I heard she has a daughter. What a Slutty Whore," One of the workers said. Precisely, Tasha.

"Tasha, my office. NOW!" I called her out.

"Yes,sir," she followed me.

"What were you talking behind there?" I asked her in a stern voice.

"Nothing, sir," She lied.

"Now, look. I dont care whose the boss in this building but you dont have to talk about my best friend, Summer," I warned her.

"This is a work place! Dont bring shit here. Understand me?" I shouted causing her to jolt.

"Now, take this slip. You will be hearing from Tony soon," I said dismissing her. Her face drop as she left the room.

"Woah what was that for?" Natasha scoffed entering with my suit.

"Nothing. She was talking about Summer," I said shaking my head.

"Summer, huh?" She smirked. I laughed it off. I rolled my eyes on her.

"Hey, lets go fetch Summer and her daughter," Tony called us out.

"Who is going?" Natasha asked.

"Hmm, You, me and him," Tony answered.

Summer's P.O.V

"Lets go," I carried Winter up. Well taking private Jet isnt that bad. I used to have doubts about it but now, I kinda like it. I guess you can call it, pubs hit.

"Welcome home, Summer," Happy greeted me.

"Thank you," I giggled.

"Hello Summer," I turned around seeing them.
______________________________________________________________
A/N: Ooops. Sksks. Sorry for the short chap. Hope u enjoy this :)