Chapter 19 | Pain |

Loki's P.O.V

I sigh as I looked up at the sky. Rumors in the building about Summer is pregnant is spreading like a wildfire. And I dont believe it. I mean who would even believe those gossip bitches out there? Am i right?

I mean if she is, she would have told me right away. I looked at Summer who was sleeping peacefully in my lap. I looked at the timing from my phone.

11.30

I kept my phone back in my pocket. Summer suddenly shivers. I guess it is very cold now.

"Lets get you back," I carried her in a bridal style.

"Oh hey. You are back late," Thor opened the door wide for me to enter the dorm.

"Thanks," I thanked him.

"Hey, Wanda change her," I put Summer down on the bed, I left Wanda with Summer alone in the room.

"So how did it went?" Thor gave me a fist in the shoulder. I blushed as I scratched my nape. I giggled nervously.

"Aye! Thats my brother!" Thor grabbed me by my shoulders as he began shaking me vigourously.

I laughed as the guys cheered for me.

"What's with the noise?" Wanda came out of the room, closing the door at the back.

"He did it," Bucky said making me blushed hard.

"Did what exactly?" She lifted her eyebrows, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Oh come on. Dont act clueless dear. He confessed to her," Vision held Wanda's hand. Her face begane to lift up as she jumped in excitement.

"I am so happy! I am a proud mama!" She yelled in excitement.

"Shh. She is sleeping," I said nervously. Wanda shrugged her shoulders as she shush us. I giggled as I went to our room. I sat beside Summer as I looked at her.

"I love you, shorty," I hugged her waist, pulling her towards me.

Summer's P.O.V

I starred at Loki's face. I miss his face.

"Good morning, my lady," Loki moved closer to me causing me to startled. He starred deeply into my eyes as we locked into eye contacts. His dreamy eyes that I have missed alot. I skipped a beat as I looked at his lips. Before I knew it, my face become very hot and both of our face is very near. Feeling his hot breath against my skin. His soft lips against mine. He pulled away, as I blushed. After what seem a minute, a phone rang.

"Ugh. This guy. I swear he will die sooner than he thinks," Loki rolled his eyes, declining the phone call. I laughed as I hugged him.

"Why dont you go ahead first? We will- I mean- I will catch up with you later," I stuttered. He squinted his eys on me as I smiled at him. He then smiled at me, kissing my head.

I sigh as I watch Loki walked out of the room. I sat up, pushing myself against the board.

"Hey," a soft voice from the door, startled me. I looked up, surprised.

"Oh its just you," I said as I looked down.

"So, have you told him?" She sat beside me.

"No," i looked at Wanda in innocent eyes.

"I know. I am being very nosy here and all. But you have to tell him soon. He will be very upset if you dont tell him that you are-" she was cut when a voice from the door interrupt us.

"Pregnant..." I look up seeing Loki. He then walk away. I stood up as I quickly ran after him.

I suddenly felt a pain at the side of the stomach. It grow even more when I increased my pace.

"Ah Loki!" I fell onto my knees as people around me ran up to me. Loki turned behind. He ran up to me. My vision began blurry. All I could hear is some muffled voices and statics. My head felt heavier as my body felt it was lifted up by pairs of hands. My stomach began to sting. I closed my eyes, hoping the pain would disappear.

"Sleep," a voice in my head whispered to me.

Loki's P.O.V

"Bruce!" I shouted as I rushed Summer into to emergency room. Her stomach was bleeding profusely.

This is all your fault. You shouldnt have ran away. Now look at her! She is injured because of you. She is PREGNANT! My mind was scolding me as I felt myself heavy and my heart beats faster.

"We heard what happened. We came here as fast as we could," Steve sat beside me as the rest stood around. Tony then entered the room with some nurse and Natasha. Tear began to form as I sat like a hung up person.

After what seemed forever.

"How did it go Tony?"I stood up as I looked at Tony.

"She is in a good hands... But there is a serious thing we have to tell you-," he was cut by me.

"She is pregnant," everyone glared at me.

"You guys are bad at taking good care of secrets," I sarcased out.

"What about the baby?" I asked.

"The baby is doing fine. But i found a bullet at the back of her hips. I believe that there was someone who shot her from the back," my heart beat faster.

I am sorry Summer.
_______________________________________________________________
A/N: hey. Sorry for not updating much. Quite busy for the past few days. Hope u guys enjoy this though.