Chapter 24| Growing|

6 months later

It has been bout like 6 months. And I cant believe that Winter is growing up very fast. She is like a vampire who never grow very old but grow up too fast. If you get what I mean.

"Summer, what are you thinking about? You look so stoned," I turned around seeing Loki. Well, he was realeased a month ago. And we are on a good terms. I guess.

"Nothing. I am just thinking about Winter," I slouched against the pillar of the sofa.

"Whats up with her?" Loki asked.

"You have been spending time with her alot often," I said.

"Uhuh, are you jealous?" I could feel him smirk underneath his warmth breath.

"No no. I am not jealous. It is just that. She is growing up very fast. Like she is 12 years old. She is reaching her puberty fast too. And she is behaving like she is a teen. You know, I am just worried about her," I sigh, looking deep into Loki's eye. He smiled softly. His eyes was telling me to calm down.

"There is nothing wrong with her dear. I know I have never told you but I was like her once. I grew faster than how people should grow up. But she will stop ageing once she hid her Eighteens. So dont worry," He says, rubbing my hand softly. I slowly smiled.

"Okay then. If you say so," I lean my head against him.

Tony's P.O.V

"Do you think Summer should just enrolled Winter in a middle school or something? She is like growing up super fast. Dont ya think it is a good idea though?" Natasha whispered to me. Winter sat under the X-ray scanning machine. We were scanning here today withoit Summer's consent because you know. Girls will totally freak out.

"Well, it is her choice to enroll her. She is the one who recieved the sperm from Loki. Not me. You can advice her though," Natasha slap me on my shoulder for being a Sass. Well, I was mostly getting this habit from other than Mr Steve. We kept hanging out with each other alot more than we do. And now, i am just picking up some habits from him.

"And done. There you go," Bruce smiled to Winter. Winter ran up to me in between my arms. She was growing up very fast now. She used to be like what 130 cm. Now she is close to 160 cm. That added up too many height for her.

"Tony, here is the scan. As you can see there isnt any thing wrong with her. Maybe it is the genes or the hormones. That might be affecting her," Bruce explained out.

"I believe it is the genes because the genes is found in the chromosomes. And dad might have passed down one of the genes to me. Making me grow faster. And the other time when I was reading him off. I could sense that dad might be part of a Vampire family. But i cant tell who," Winter said. We faced her.

"Wait so you can read others?" Natasha asked.

"Well, thats a cool thing." Peter came in barging. We looked over him.

"Peter!" Winter waved at him. Peter smiled back at her as he grabbed some science sheets off the table.

"And what are you doing here specifically?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I am just collecting this for my new suits. And Winter too," he called her out. Winter ran over to him hugging him.

"Okay," I watched him left.

"So now, do we worry about Winter?" Natasha asked.

"I dont think we need too. We just observe her and let her nurture and grow up," I assured them. I left the building to meetup with Pepper for a date night dinner.
_____________________________________________________________
A/N: Hello. Have a nice day and week ahead. Cya in the next chapter.