Chapter 11 | Feelings |

Loki's P.O.V

"HOW?! WHERE ARE YOU SUMMER?! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME?!" I shouted as loud as I can, making everyone in the building shift their sights to me. But I didnt care.

"She will be back soon," Thor hugged me, trying to calm me down.

"ARE YOU ONLY SAYING THIS JUST TO MAJE ME CALM DOWN WHEN SHE IS GONE FOR ALMOST 2 DAYS?!"  I shouted. My eyes became very watery and blurry as I lost my voice.

"Wanda bring him to the spare room," Wanda accompained me to the room.

Peter's P.O.V

I cant believe Summer left us just like that.

"Natasha find some clues of the dissapeareance of Summer from the CCTVs," Tony ordered her. She nodded her head as she moved.

"I will inform Nick. He wouldnt be happy about this," Cap voluntereed as he left the place.

"I will go find her by myself," I offered, making everyone froze in their place.

"No, you cant," Tony said angrily.

"Why?" I questioned him, feeling an empty and angry feeling in me.

"We will lose you too!" Tony said in a harsh tone.

"Then who is going to find her? Huh?! What if she is still out there, lost?! What if she is losing blood?! What if she is.... Dead....?" My voice cracked as I broke into tears.

"We can find her together. Not you alone. We are doing this as a team. We are not going to loose another family of ours," Natasha calmed me down.

I nodded as I sat back in the sofa as I broke down.

Bruce sat beside me, soothing my back down as he handed me a water bottle.

I took a sip out of it.

I really love you Summer. I am going to find a way to find you my love.

Loki's P.O.V

I sat down in the room alone. She wouldnt have dissapeared if I would have made the move first. I should have taken those signs.  If it wasnt because of my ego, she would have been here with me still. Maybe doing what couples do together.

I threw the tables around my surrounding against the wall with my powers.

A glass shattered as I stepped on it by accident. I slid down the wall as I cried out loud. I used my power, appearing a bear that Summer would sleep with it. I hugged it tightly as I sniffed it, smelling Summer's scent.

"Where are you? I cant tail where you are! Please give me a sign," I whispered in my arms.
______________________________________________________________

A/N: hope you enjoy this chapter. Hope you guys like it.