Chapter 7- Rants that lead to kisses

Dabi's POV-

Where is he?

He promised he would meet up with me...

As I started to get lost in my thoughts a certain blue haired shorty started walking towards me.
"Hey," I greeted, preparing myself for the awaited conversation.
"...Hi..." Shigaraki responded quietly, this is gonna be a nightmare. We stood there in silence till I finally spoke up,
"So how've you been?" I asked, trying to warm up the conversation.
"Fine...I guess." Shigaraki stated, I didn't believe the answer. The air between was so tense, it was beginning to become unbearable.
"I'm sorry!" I blurted out, Shigaraki, Who was originally looking at the ground, looked up at me.
"I'm sorry." I said once more but calmer, Shigaraki looked at me as if I had a mushroom growing out of my head. Shocked.
"Why..?" Shigaraki asked, now I was the shocked one, how does he not know.
"I demanded to have all your knives which caused you to cut." I answered him, guilt filled me once I said the sentence.
"That's not the reason I cut." Shigaraki stated, guilt that once filled me was now slowly disappearing.
"Then What is?" I asked, wanting to know if there was a way I could help.
"I-it's nothing..." Shigaraki stuttered, now seeming to tense up.
"It's obviously something if it makes you cause harm to your beautiful self." I stated, the words spilled out of my mouth.
"Beautiful.." Shigaraki repeated the word I spoke, looking up at me.
"Shigaraki I don't think you understand how gorgeous you actually are. You're beautiful and any guy or girl would be lucky to have you. You're the most-" my small rant was cut off by Shigaraki kissing me.

Wait kissing me??

What?!

I pulled away shocked, Shigaraki looked down to the ground, blushing madly.
"I-I'm sorry..I shouldn't have kissed you." Shigaraki apologized, I lifted his chin up and returning the kiss.

Shigaraki's POV-

His lips are warm, soft unlike mine. I carefully put my arms around Dabi's neck. Eventually we pulled away, catching our breath.
"Shigaraki will you go out with me?" Dabi asked, I blushed wildly before nodding.

-369 words-
Here enjoy some wholesomeness, now imma go bye.
-Kitten