Chapter 8-Wake Up Calls

Shigaraki's POV-

Major Time Skip Of 4 Years
"Hey baby, wake up." I heard a familiar deep voice say, I groaned in protest.
"Come on, we have have patrol today." Dabi stated, kissing me on the forehead. I opened my eyes slightly, the bright sun shining in my eyes.
"I'll go make you coffee." Dabi stated, leaving the room. That left me to tend to the kids, that slept one room down the hall from me and Dabi. I walked out of the room to my kids room, I opened the door to see them peacefully sleeping. I smiled at the adorable sight, I walked farther in the room, shaking them awake.
"You have to get up honey." I said to the oldest of the two,Touyka, she slowly sat up. Then I went to the other to wake them.
"It's fine dad I'll wake him up." Touyka said, I smiled and nodded, exiting the room and heading to the kitchen.
"You wake up the kids?" Dabi asked when I entered the kitchen, I walked up to him.
"I woke up Touyka and she said she'll wake up Akane for me." I responded, getting a nod from Dabi.
"Here's your coffee." Dabi said, handing me a cup of coffee, I took it with four fingers.
"Daaaddd!" Akane yelled, me and Dabi looked at each other, confused. We both headed to the room that held the source of the voice.
"What wro-" Dabi began before cutting himself off with his own confusion. Akane stood next to his bed drenched in water, while Touyka was next to her bed, laughing like there was no tomorrow.
"What happened?" I asked, confused on the given situation.
"Touyka dumped a bucket of water on me." Akane whined, Touyka's laughing got more intense.
"Touyka that wasn't nice of you." I said, trying to hold back my laughter but failing miserably.
"It's not funny!" Akane pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.
"No it's pretty funny." Dabi said, joining in on the laughter.

-339 words-