Chapter 10-The Death Of A Hero

Dabi's POV-

"What was that?" I asked aloud, Tomura looked at me with a confused expression.
"There was an explosion over there." I said, pointing to somewhere off I'm the distance.
"We better go see what it was then." Tomura suggested, we started heading to where the explosion came from. We arrived to see the source of the explosion, Katzuki Bakugou, also known as famous villain Ground zero.
"Back off of the civilians!" Tomura yelled, grabbing the attention of Ground zero.
"Oh well look who we have here... Shigaraki Tomura, Oh and how sweet his husband Dabi.." Ground zero said in a taunting tone of voice, which angered Tomura. Tomura naturally had very little patience and tolerance for other people's shit.
"How would he feel if just blew up his, oh so beloved husband..." Ground Zero threatened, which only got Tomura more pissed off.
"Heh, or if I said I have his adorned son." Ground Zero said, holding out Akane.
"Let him go!" Me and Tomura yelled in unison, Ground Zero just smirked.
"Don't worry you'll have him back, but he'll be nothing more then ruble." Ground Zero stated, holding his hand up to Akane's head threatening to explode him.
"No!" Shigaraki yelled, running up to Ground Zero and grabbing Akane from his hands and putting Akane on the ground. Akane ran to me, I picked him up and watched Tomura in worry.
"Don't worry it'll be quick." Ground Zero said, to the struggling Tomura in his arms. Before I knew it there was a flash of white and smoke, before the clear image of Tomura laying on the ground, half his head blown to bits, appeared in front of me.
"No!" I yelled out, tears streaming down my face, as I held Akane close to my chest, so he wouldn't have to see the horrid sight. My world shattered, I stood frozen in place, as I watched Bakugou escape into the city.

He's gone

My love of my life is blown to bits

I couldn't save him

I'm such an idiot

-359 words-
Ahhh this almost made me cry I'm so sorry for killing off Shigaraki. AKSJDBSKAKDNDJKAJSBDKQKQNS.
                  -Kitten.