Chapter 11- The World Stopped Breathing

Dabi's POV-

His half exploded head laid on the ground barely connected to his body. I held Akane close to my chest in fear this would traumatise him.
"Tomura!" I cried, tears endlessly ran down my face as I turned away from the sight. I began to walk down the street heading for my house.
"Daddy where's mommy?" Akane asked, lifting his head from my chest, I looked down in fear of telling him.
"H-he's not h-here anymore..." I answered, Akane looked at the tears on my face. He must've put two and two together because he sobbed in my chest. We eventually arrived at the house leaving me to deliver the news to Touyka.
"Touyka honey! Uh-...come here for a sec!" I said, trying to sound somewhat calm, Touyka came into the room, her smiling disappearing when she saw the tears on my face.
"I'm so s-sorry but m-mum isn't gonna b-be with us a-anymore." I stated, Touyka began to cry, hugging me tightly. The rest of the day went on, silent and depressing. The love of my life is now gone, my best friend is gone forever. I went to bed unable to sleep my thoughts wouldn't calm down. The sight of his dead body wouldn't leave my head.

That's the day the world stopped breathing.

-260 words-
Hey, sorry this was a really short chapter. Thank you to the people that answered the question I asked in one of my other story's. Ima go procrastinate from sleeping bye. *finger guns*