Chapter 12-I miss him

Dabi's POV-

"We are here to morn the loss of Shigaraki Tomura. It is a true tragedy." The speaker began, as I held back what felt like gallons of tears.
"Now for some words from Dabi." The speaker said, stepping aside as I walked up to where he stood.
"My husband was killed by Ground zero. The love of my life was horrifically killed. And I will avenge him. I'm not gonna get let Ground zero slip by and feel no remorse for his actions! M-my...best friend is..g-gone... because of him." I stated, beginning to cry at the last sentence.

-Time Skip(don't mind me being lazy)-

I arrived home after the funeral, broken and angry. Angry that he killed my Tomura!
"Dad." Touyka said trying to gather my attention, I looked down to her.
"Calm down please." She said quietly, I was confused until I noticed that I punched a hole in the wall.
"Sorry bud." I apologized, picking her up and holding her close. That's when tears began to pour out of my eyes uncontrollably.
"It's okay dad. Let it all out." She said, patting my back, his dead body began to fade back into my head.
"I...miss him...so much." I said in between sobs, all the memories of him began to play into my head.
His smile

His laugh

His eyes

Him

-247 words-
Enjoy this really short and depressing chapter. I swear it'll get better. Bye.
                              -Kitten