Hospital

When I came to, I was lying in a hospital gown, a thin blanket over me. I could feel the I.V. needle in my arm before I even opened my eyes. My head was pounding! I could also feel somebody's hand in mine, but I was sure it couldn't be Anna, it was too big and calloused, it was a man's hand. My throat was ridiculously dry, so I started coughing and soon opened my eyes. When I did, I saw Anna fast asleep, cuddled into Josh's chest. The remnant streak left under her eye from crying. Josh sat up a little straighter when he saw me. This woke Anna up, and she blurted out my name. I smiled at them. 
Turning my head, I noticed It was Stevie holding my hand. Linden sat in the corner. I shrunk in disappointment when I saw that Sam wasn't in the room. Stevie noticed, "He went to get you some water for when you wake up." I smiled again. 
"How are you feeling?" Anna asked. I let my face slip back towards her and Josh, who had separated from each other. 
"I-" I started coughing again. I couldn't even speak. I could, however, feel how chapped my lips were. How long was I out? Just as this happened, Sam had entered the room. 
"I wouldn't try to talk babe," He ushered over to me and held the styrofoam cup, signaling for me to take a drink. "Here, don't strain yourself, but you need to drink something."
I do as I'm told. I was able to speak easily again after I licked my lips a little bit, but I could hear the slurring of my words. "What happened?" There was a long pause, and everyone just kind of looked at me. "I mean, I remember moshing… I fell, I know that. I think someone stepped on me… I'm not sure…" 
Josh looked at Anna, "Okay," She sighed, "You're alright. You have a pretty bad concussion. You fell and hit your head really hard! Before we realized, a couple of people tripped over you. The doctor said you have some minor bruising in your ribs, and it could be the reason your concussion is so bad." 
Linden stood up and started out of the room, "Somebody might like to know she's finally awake." Josh then informed me that I've been in and out of it all night, mostly out. 
"Well… Summer is a curse!" Without comprehending what I said, I was confused When Sam snickered. 
Anna Smiled at me, "I love you!" I giggled at the reference and feel my face brighten red in embarrassment of the fact that I just did that in front of The Faim. 
Linden came back into the room with a nurse following him. "How are you feeling, sweetie?" The nurse seemed really nice, like the kind of nice you see in preschool teachers who are always happy about everything. 
"My head is throbbing, and I'm nauseous as hell, but I'm surrounded by my 5 favorite people in the whole world, so I'm okay." Josh made a comment about how I was too sweet. 
"Alright," She jots down some notes before she continues talking, "I'll talk to Dr. Mcconnell." When she left, there was a bit more small talk. About 15 minutes later, the doctor had come into my room. He gave me some meds for my nausea and pain after he checked things like my vision, hearing, and balance/ coordination. He talked to me about what happened. Still, I was having a hard time with details, he said this was completely normal, especially at a concert with everything being so fast-paced. He told me I needed to get a lot of rest over the next few days, at least.
I was released shortly after all of this occurred, and I had gotten a few more pointers from the doctor. When we got outside of the hospital, one of the first things I saw was the giant bus sitting on my left, about halfway across the parking lot. I looked over to the guys, and Linden waved a hand at Anna and I, in a way, saying, "Go ahead." Anna and I shared a look of amazement before we started a fast-paced walk towards The Faim's tour