tour bus part 2

Soon I found out Linden sleeps above me, and Stevie below Anna. Josh and Sam lie on the couch together. The sight to which Anna and I nearly died. It was hard sleeping, knowing that I was sleeping in the bed of my favorite band's guitarist. I probably crashed around 11:00. 
I guess neither Anna or Josh could sleep either because, at some point, after they went to bed, I was woken up. Josh sat at the edge of the matress, asking if he could lay in the bed too. 
"It's cool if not, but the whole bus is asleep except these two." I looked up and saw my best friend whispering back and forth with Josh Raven on 'their?' bunk. "Their not as quiet as they may seem, and the couch is not happening."
Still being half-awake, I gave Sam my answer, "Sure, I don't care." I felt him crawl up next to me. He lightly picked up the blanket and covered himself. I soon fell back asleep, but I think he was still awake. I woke up about an hour later because I had to use the bathroom. When I got back, he was sprawled out a little more than before, and his breathing was heavier, definitely asleep. I quickly lay back down and fall back asleep. I woke up again that night because Sam rolled over, then he rolled over again. As I lied there trying to fall back to sleep, it seemed that the man next to me was finally comfortable. 
    "Awe," I heard a familiar voice. The next morning I woke up with Samuel Tye's arms wrapped around me. I died. My heart leaped with so much joy; it probably could have reached the moon. I looked up to see Stevie sarcastically standing by us. I didn't want to move, I didn't want to disturb Sam's precious sleep. "'Scuse me," Stevie reached over me to give Sam a firm shake. 
    "Trying to get in the new girl's pants already one of the guys joked, I didn't catch who. I was too focused on the adorable look of a sleepy boy next to me. I still blushed. 
    He groaned and took his arm back, rolling over. I sit up sleepy-eyed and look around, remembering yesterday's events. I flopped myself back down harder than I should have. Sam jumped up and looked at me like I was a mad-woman. I think he forgot I was in his bed. I pushed my hair back behind my ear. Oh, I cringed a little, I don't even want to know how much of a mess my hair is! I greeted Sam with a quiet "Good morning" after he stopped looking at me funny and looked under the blanket, ensuring we were both wearing clothes. When I looked around, Stevie and Linden were wide awake, but Josh and Anna had looked as if they barely got to close their eyes. 
    I sat up, squinting to let my eyes evade the light infiltrating in from the windows. I stood up noticeably unbalanced. I blinked a few times after I caught myself, to make my eyes adjust to the light a little more. 
    "Bathroom?" I kind of stared at Stevie, as he was still closest to me. He directed me where to go, but stepping inside was a wake up call. The bathroom was as messy as the rest of the bus. Clothes piled up a little bit in the corner, and what more should I have expected, 5 men including their bus driver and nobody thinks to put the toilet seat down. I sighed, at least it's not worse. The mirror and sink appeared to be perfectly clean, as well as the rest of the room. As I looked in the mirror, I stood horrified at the sight. My hair was completely tangled up. I used the bathroom and threw my hair up, so it looked semi-decent. 
    A little more awake now, I walked back through the tour bus and sat on the couch. 
    "We have to go back home," Anna announced. "Linden looked over, worried. 
    "You're not going with us?" He looked over curiously. 
    "Well, we do need our belongings. For example, clothes, makeup, notebooks, books, phone chargers, you get where I'm going with this." Anna looked up from her phone as part of the band stared at her blankly. 
"Um, right," Josh responded. "You don't want to wear our clothes all tour I can imagine. What's your address?" 
When she responded, he went up and told whoever drives their tour bus. Soon we took off, and neither of us really knew what to do. We both sat on the couch and talked for the majority of the ride.