Chapter 1

Tony- I groan getting my head off the Toilet seat "JARVIS I think there is something wrong  with me I don't have a temperature and have been sick for over a week, can you scan me?"

JARVIS- "of course sir right away" I check on him finding something interesting "did you know sir you where born with both gender parts within you?"

Tony- I jump looking up "wait what"

JARVIS- "Sir you do have a prostate but also a vagina and ovaries within you sir, it seems like you where born like this sir and no on ever notice sir"

Tony- "so what are you saying, what does all that have to do within being sick? but it does explain the pain each month though"

JARVIS- "what do women get when they have sex sir without protection or anything and are sick for longer than a week and have missed their time of the month?"

Tony- My eyes widen "Pregnant, they are pregnant but JARVIS I can't be..."

JARVIS- "but you are sir, remember you came home saying you had gay sex someone male that was incredible"

Tony- "who are they the person that I had sex with"

JARVIS- "well sir you went into a room a man appeared out of no were you had sex but I can't see the face then he was gone then you came back sir"

Tony- I sigh "so you don't know who the babies father then"

JARVIS- "sir there are loads of women out there who are single parents and don't know who the father of there child"

Tony- I sniff "but how am I going to do this Alone"

JARVIS- "well sir I might be technology but I can help and always be here but I also think it would be a good idea to tell the team too sir"

Tony- I shake my head "I don't want to tell them straight away"

JARVIS- "of course sir, when the time is good or best for you tell them sir won't you?"

Tony- I nod "I will, I'm going back to bed I'm tired" I get up going over to my bed laying down and going to sleep

----

C.W.