Chapter 5

Tony- I smile in the mirror a pink bow in my half up half down hair and with my white stockes and garter belt and a pink dress hiding my matching pink panties, I feel good about myself I feel pretty but I notice the little bump, I am around a month and a half now, so I will have to tell the team but not yet. I hum nodding "it's perfect"

I walk slash bounce out of the room going down the lift to the living room

I walk slash bounce out of the room going down the lift to the living room. I sit down putting on a film after grabbing some snacks.

Thor- I go down the lift with Clint, Bruce and Steve. I spot pointing over to the conch when seeing Tony there dress prettily. I smile walking over sitting down next to him "hey cutie, what you wearing"

Tony- I smile "I wanted to make myself feel pretty"

Thor- I smile "you are very pretty, do you want to sit on my lap"

Tony- I hum nodding and crawling onto his lap leaning back against his chest watching the film while the rest come and sit down next to us. I feel a hand slide up my thigh, I blush turning my head looking at Thor seeing him smiling "what you doing?"

Thor- "well you look cute and hot Tony, I just want to show my appreciation" I slide my hand onto his stomach feeling the bump, I lean down whispering "and I know about this little precious little one"

Tony- I gasp "how"

Thor- I chuckle "my brother he's adopted remember he comes from frost giants they are both male and female plus my brother is a shape shifter and has been with child many times unfortunately my father found out and got them locked away because they where human, one half, one half horse turns out my brother when trying and learning to shift got him into some situations but he came to love them no matter what"

Steve- "what you talking about"

Thor- "Just asking about the film really, I find films and human technology kind of fascinating"

Tony- I smile whispering "if you really want this meet me up in my room" I get up walking away

Thor- I smile "gladly" I say quietly not enough for them to hear

----

C.W.