Chapter 2

Few days later

Steve- I walk into the Kitchen to make breakfast when I see Tony eating donuts "Tony you know they aren't a healthy breakfast, hand them love?"

Tony- I grab the box towards me "mine!" I growl

Steve- my eyes widen "ermm tony are you alright"

Tony- I breakdown crying "you where going to steal my donuts, I need these"

Steve- "no you don't but I won't take them away if it makes you upset"

Tony- I sniff looking up at him with wide eyes "really"

Steve- I smile "really, so do you want anything else with your donuts"

Tony- I hum thinking "pancakes with strawberries and pickles"

Steve- I raise my eyebrow looking at him trying to figure if there is something wrong with him "are you sure"

Tony- I nod "nope"

Clint- I coming into the room, I rush over to Tony "ooooh donuts"

Tony- I grab the pan Steve put in the side to us "I have a weapon stand back from my donuts"

Clint- I put my hands up in surrender "I won't take your donuts"

Natasha- "and you thought Wanda was bad when she on her time of the month"

Clint- I raise my eyebrow "oh yeah, I remember why you don't have them you just naturally you"

Tony- I perk up "you don't have your monthly thing?"

Natasha- "at the place I was sent to, to train with a gun and that they would do surgery on you, so you can't have children"

Tony- I sniff "that's so sad, I'm so sorry" I tear works start again

Steve- "Tony are you sure your okay"

Tony- I nod "I just lately can't control my emotions"

Bruce- I walk into the room with Thor hearing what he said, I walk over to Tony pulling him into a hug stroking his back saying soothing things"

Clint- I side my hand over to only have Natasha slap my hand away, I turn my head pouting at her to see her glaring at me. I sigh sitting back arms crossed because I didn't end up getting a treat.

----

C.W.