Chapter 6

Tony- I lay out wide for him still in the same outfit from when in the living room. I hum when hearing him come into the room.

Thor- I walk over crawling until I'm above him, I lean down kissing him smiling into it when he leans up reacting happily to my kiss. I lips and add a little bit making his moan opening his mouth too me, I put my tongue in his mouth sucking his tongue loving the moans he was letting out. I pull away kissing his cheek to his ear lob nibbling on it "do you want me to fuck you baby boy" I purr in his ears

Tony- "Please Daddy!"

Thor- A pleasurable shiver goes through me "call me that again"

Tony- I smirk "Daddy!" I add a moan onto it

Thor- I move down onto his neck sucking and bit at it wanting to leave marks all over him. I slide my hands up his thighs "go you want me to give you a little treat baby boy for showing off how pretty you are?"

Tony- "Please, Please Daddy, I would like a treat please for pleasing you daddy"

Thor- I smirk "with pleasure baby boy" I move down sliding the dress up a bit more seeing the panties I moan "so pretty for me baby boy, look so hot and sexy within these panties" I suck him through his panties, I pull his panties down a little but smacking his arse hearing him moan I smirk leaning down rimming him and eating him out begin carefully about his thighs, feeling them now shaking, me making him into a moaning mess above me. I use a little bit of my powers, I am not as brilliant as Loki but can do a little here and there. I magic lube on my ears, I circle his rim before pushing my middle finger into him. I bent my finger making his moan, I smirk feeling the little nub of his prostate inside of him. I add another finger after a while spreading them apart stretching  him more before adding a third doing the same, so I could fit my fourteen inch and wide thick cock into him. "Do I need a condom for protection things you human are scared of"

Tony- I chuckle "well I can't get even more pregnant which I found out of the same day I was born with girls part in me, plus I am clean and get checked all the time"

Thor- I nod "I am clean too, so everything will be safe"

Tony- I raise my eyebrow "is this your first time with a male"

Thor- I nod "the only people who are male that I have been attracted too, is my own brother and you"

Tony- I smirk "oooh even though you aren't real brothers" I bit my lower lip looking at him half-lidded eyes "that pretty hot and such a turn on after all your brother is gorgeous  and you are extremely strong and sex"

Thor- I smile "my brother is out of prison now, my father after arguing with me because he was hurting him as in, yeah"

Tony- I smile "I understand, he did back but he didn't deserve to be tortured, I know what it feels like"

Thor- I nod "shall I you know"

Tony- I open my legs "go ahead" I moan when feel him slide into me loving the pleasure and pain that goes through with the stretch "you feel and fill me so good"

Thor- I smirk fucking into him, I feel something go through me making me gasp.

Tony- I look up at him "what is everything alright"

Thor- I nod "it's just, in Asgard people knott there true soul mate making them there's"

Tony- I notice the feeling of him getting bigger within me "your knotting me aren't you?"

Thor- I nod "I can pull out if you want, you don't have to be mated to be straight away"

Tony- I shake my head "no make me yours"

Thor- I feel the power within me increase, I start fucking him into his roughly and more quickly. Feeling my Knott connect to him, I lean down biting his shoulder feeling him bit into mine both of us marking each other making him mine and me his.

Tony- I let go "your okay with me being pregnant with another's child right"

Thor- I smile "of course, your my mate plus hopefully you would like to have more children in the future"

Tony- "so how many mates can you have up too on Asgard"

Thor- I blush "people can have from the number one to four"

Tony- "oh my god, that's awesome it probably makes the sex life fun, hopefully Loki is also one of your mates we could have a threesome"

Thor- "or we could just ask him, people if they want some more added fun in the bedroom they with there mates help and concent have another person to have fun together with there mate"

Tony- "awesome"

Thor- "are you just naturally getting horny because of pregnancy?"

Tony- "I think but then again, I do feel really horny"

Thor- "maybe around two? when you going to tell the others?"

Tony- "when I am a bit more bigger maybe also yes to the round two"

Thor- I smirk "I thought so"

----

C.W.