Chapter 3

Tony- I sigh bored, I get up walking around when I notice Wanda, Natasha and Carol aka Captain Marvel where sitting together. I walk over "what you doing?"

Wanda- I look up "well where just talking while doing our nails"

Tony- "oooh can I do my nails?" I twiddle my fingers

Natasha- I raise my eyebrow "are you sure?"

Tony- I sit down "yes, pretty please" I pout

Natasha- "fine, what colour do you want"

Tony- "you three chose the colour"

Wanda- we pick the colour all three of us agree before handing the red over to him "there matches you suit"

Tony- I smile taking it "thank you" I open it up doing my nail "this is quite calming, do you do this often?"

Carol- I hum "we do this from time to time, we like a little girl time together and catch up on within our lifes"

Tony- I hum "interesting, I don't speak to people much really yeah I do speak alot but I never had a close friend except for Rhodes but I haven't really seen much of him lately but when we first meet we where no stop I guess because he had always been to me, my brother from another mother"

Wanda- "then why don't you still?"

Tony- I sigh "because he is always busy now with the whole being war machine, with helping, his job and everything, he just doesn't have time anymore"

Wanda- I nod "well you have us now"

Tony- I smile looking up from finishing my left hand "really?"

Natasha- "yeah, if you need anything and that we could yeah now help you and that if you need it"

Tony- my smile widens "awww thank you, that means alot to me and if you goals need anything you can also come to me, so who wants to go out shopping tomorrow with me getting clothing you can get some clothing of your own"

Wanda, Natasha and Carol- We All squeal "yes we would love too"

Clint- I shake my head standing in the door way "seriously how does he do that or is he too feminine for a man?"

Steve- "awww leave the man alone, look we haven't seen him smile or hand fun like that in ages leaving to it and no making fun of him"

Clint- I huff "fine"

----

C.W.