Chapter 9: Jaunedice Part 1 (Eri?)

Well lookie here! It took way too long to write this even if it's just 1 to 1.5k words. As of now, I saw that most of the comments want Eri am I right? Congrats on making me put her in! However! What will her semblance be? What color of aura should she have? So many questions, not enough time! Send me some ideas about what should she have!
(Note: This chapter will have some cases of interlude of the MHA world!)

After a tiresome first week of Beacon, we can see Jaune facing against Cardin who seemingly just swung his mace at Jaune. Jaune reacted a bit too slow and caused his aura to deplete.

Glynda: Mr.Winchester wins. Mr.Arc, remember you need to gauge your aura and use your scroll for any advantages. Dismissed!

(Just gonna skip a few scenes)

Jaune is seen on the balcony staring out to endless skyline with a frown. Pyrrha sees her leader and stands right next to him.

Pyrrha: Jaune?

Jaune turns his head to Pyrrha. He gets a bit stiff.

Jaune: O-oh. Pyrrha...do you need anything from me?

Pyrrha: I just came to check up on you. You looked...out of character ever since Cardin beat you.

Jaune then steps forward.

Jaune: I...just don't want to be that one guy who seems a loveable, useless guy. I want to be just like my father and grandfather...

Pyrrha: Maybe you can train with m-

She was cut off midway.

Jaune: No! I don't need your help! Coming to Beacon was a mistake...

Pyrrha: What do you mean it was a mistake? You got into Beaco-

Jaune: I GOT IN USING FAKE TRANSCRIPTS!

Pyrrha: B-but then why?

Jaune: Like I said before. In my family, it's a generation of the males to be hunters. Oum, I don't even know if I have a semblance!

Pyrrha: Let me help you!

Jaune: Just leave me alone...

Pyrrha gets upset and walks away...

Unnoticed by the two, Izuku heard everything...as did Cardin.

Cardin props himself over.

Cardin: Jauney-boy. I heard what you and little Miss Spartan were talking about.

Jaune's eyes widen.

Cardin: Don't worry Jauney-boy. I won't tell Ozpin or Goodwitch...although, I need you to do some certain things for me. First, do my project that's due tomorrow. See you later buddy!

Jaune lowers his head down. He screwed up big time...then there was a tap on his shoulder.

Izuku: Jaune...

Jaune: Oh..it's just you Izuku. You heard everything right?

Izuku nods and punches Jaune's arm with 1% of ofa.

Jaune: Ow! What the heck bro?!

Izuku: Listen here Jaune! I don't care if you got into Beacon using fake transcripts! You are a leader...don't let any of your teammates suffer cause of your recklessness. What you did to Pyrrha back a few minutes ago was not acceptable.

Jaune: I know...

Izuku then uses a green flower petal and heals Jaune.

Izuku: Go talk to Pyrrha. You owe her it. She cares for you Jaune and so does everybody else.