Chapter 8

Credit to the artist of the art above!

Izuku woke up with a certain ice heiress hugging his figure. It was his girlfriend, Weiss Schnee. She had a cute smile on her face. Snuggling up, Weiss pressed her petite chest against Izuku's arm making the boy red.

Ruby gets up with a megaphone out of nowhere and shouts.

Ruby: ALRIGHT! TEAM RWBY AND BIG BROTHER! I HAVE A PLAN OF WHAT TO DO TODAY!

The energetic red riding hood said while pulling out a journal.

Izuku: Hey Ruby?

Ruby: Yes big brother?

Izuku: Can you not use the megaphone? It's hurting my ears...and probably more than me. (He looked at Blake who was grasping her bow.)

Ruby: S-sorry. Anyways! We need to unpack and set some arrangements.

Yang: Sounds like a plan.

Blake just gives a thumbs up. Izuku pumps his fist in the air while Weiss still hugs him like a body pillow.

Yang: U-uh...Izuku?

Izuku: Yes Yang?

Yang: Why is Weiss...so touchy with you?

Weiss wakes up and staggers while rubbing her eyes. She looked around before noticing Ruby, Yang and Blake looking at her.

Weiss: Oh? You don't know? Me and Izu here are dating!

Izuku: 'IZU?!' T-that's right!

Blake/Yang/Ruby: W-when did this happen?

Weiss: When you three fell asleep, I kissed him. It's only right for a prince like him to be with me.

She said while forming a heart with her glyphs with a signature of Izuku property of Weiss Schnee.

Izuku: *Ahem!* Shouldn't we be going to class now? We only have 5 minutes and Professor Port doesn't like his students being late for his class.

They all paled. Izuku facepalmed.

'They are going to be the death of me...'

They run into JNPR whom are also late due to Nora's pancake habit.

Nora: What can I say?! Pancakes are life! Especially if there is a cinnamon roll!

She said slurring while walking beside Izuku who's being hugged by the residential ice queen.

Weiss: And you should know to not be so close to Izu!

Pyrrha: Izu? *her face turns a bit red* W-wait! D-don't tell me y-your dating the c-cinnamom roll!?

Weiss: Certainly! He's more than suited to be with me rather than any other boy in this academy.

This made Jaune sink down with his head down. (Don't worry Jaune! I'll pair you up with someone soon! Pokeygriff has to choose the girl tho!)

*Short Timeskip*

As Port was teaching his class, the door slams open.

Port: Ah! Team RWBY and JNPR and Izuku. Nice to finally meet you, you are late to my class. I'll let this slide, so go on and take a seat.

With that, they head to empty seats with Izuku in the middle as Weiss sat next to him and Nora somehow taking the other. If you look closely, they are staring daggers at each other. While Izuku intensively sweats.

*Just gonna skip a few scenes...*

Port: A huntsman should be brave...

Ruby is shown sleeping while Izuku flails about trying to wake her up.