WHAT AM I TO DO?! {Chapter 3}

Y/N P.O.V:

I looked at Damian, "That has to be it. William and Markus may have hated each other but they would never hurt each other. Ce-" I stopped myself.

Damian looked at Me, "What? Something wrong?"

I shook my head, "I've caught myself a few times...I almost said Her name..."

Damian nods, "Right, Markus's number one rule in or around this house...don't say Her name..."

I nodded, "But she is the reason why Markus and Will still got along...Markus never wanted to hurt Her or Will..."

"And Will never had a chance to hurt Markus...Because She would never let him," Damian said.

I nodded, "So, if we were together last night, William was passed out drunk in his room, Ethan sleeping, and Chef and Ben in their rooms, where was...Abe?"

Damian looked at me, "You think...he killed Markus?"

I looked at him, "It points to him..."

After some time, Damian and I were sitting on a bench. My head was on his shoulder as he messed with his cane.

I sighed, "Damian...what are we going to do? It between Abe and Will, and I-"

He cut me off, "I don't know Y/N. I really don't know."

I sighed and lifted my head to my hands. As soon as I did, the tears rolled down my face, "De, I can't do this! I can't be here!"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head, "I know Y/N/N, I know..."

We stayed like this for a second until I heard William. I looked up and ran to him only to see Ethan. "Damn, I thought I heard him. No matter. Would you accompany me? There is something that I would...very much like to discuss with you."

Ethan gave me a look, "Everything Ok?"

I smiled and opened my mouth when Damian ran up behind me, "Will is gone. I talked to him for a second and then he ran off."

I groaned, "He's not helping this case...or his..."

Ethan gave me a look of confusion.

I smiled, "Right, Now I know you've been assisting our intrepid detective with his investigation, but..."

Damian cut in, "We have to bring some concerns of ours to the forefront."

I sighed and walked to the gazebo, "If we look at this situation logically, we can only assume the killer who struck down Markus...was with us last night."

"And while I would stake my life," Damian said, "on the innocent of the Colonel, Y/N, or yourself..."

I looked at the two boys, "Can we really say the same of our beloved detective?"

We stood there till it hit me, "Or worse yet, mayhaps our counting skills aren't as good as we assume them to be. And mayhaps...in the showed of this manor, unseen to any of us, lays hidden...A murderer!"

As I said that, lightning flashed and I heard gunshots. My heart stopped as I ran in with the boys at my heels.

Abe and William half their guns pointed at each other. I gasped and watched this unfold.

Abe started to yell, "I don't know what game you're playing at, but you better lower your weapon, you murderer!"

Lighting went off after he said that word...murder...murderer...why?

William yelled back, "I bloody well not, you were the one that assaulted me! For all I know you could be the murderer!"

Lighting...again because of that word...

Chef then ran in, "what the fu-Ooh!" He moved out of the way.

Abe continued to yell at Will, "Last chance! Drop your weapon!"

Benjamin and Chef were in a little group. Ben looked at something on the floor and frowned, "Master's prized vase..."

I looked at it and a memory came flooding in

Flashback

It's Markus's birthday today, I just picked up a class in pottery. This vase I worked very hard on was his present.

I walked into his apartment and handed it to him, "This is the only one that looks nice. I thought it could go in your new house!"

He smiled and got up to hug me, "Oh Y/N/N! I love it!"

I smiled and hugged back, "Anything to make you happy Markus!"

End of Flashback

I looked back up and walked closer to William and Abe, about to grab their guns and throw them when Damian grabbed my hand.

Damian started to rub my hand, "Everyone, please! I know we're all a little on edge, but can't we resolve this amicably?"

Abe turned to him, "On edge?! This Psycho tried to Shoot Me!"

William scoffed, "Well that's a bold-faced lie! I was merely doing some light target practice!"

Ben and I walked closer, "Inside?!"

William looked at me, "Well, yes, I couldn't go on the grounds now with that bloody Chef in my way, could I?"

Chef walked up, "You're damn right! You should've remembered that, Private! Besides, you're not my boss any more."

Will growled, "It's "Colonel" now."

Abe groaned, "Enough of this horseshit! You knew I was onto you and you tried to whack me off before I could finger you!"

We all stood there as Abe rethought his words.

"As the murderer!" He yelled and the lighting went off.

Again...the lighting with that word!

William got closer to him, "I will not be called a murderer within my own home!"

I went to pull Will away when someone busted in yelling, "STOP!!!"

I looked at the door. I was in shock.

"Celine?...." 

Sorry for the long wait! I had to rewatch everything and take pictures and I have family problems....anyway, hope you liked it!