Gone {Chapter 5}

We are kind of done with all this bullshit teen sadness...

Abe nods and walks behind me as we walk.

I smiled at Damien when I walked up. He pulled me close, my back to his chest. I started to lean onto him when we heard Celine yelling.

Abe busted in with Damien and myself behind him. We saw candles, an ouija board, and a few other things.

I looked at Ethan. He seemed sacred and ready to run. I walked over to his side to calm him down, "It's ok, I'm here Ethan...nothing bad."

He nods and stands next to me holding on for dear life. I started to run my hand through his hair to calm him down.

Abe started to yell again, "What the shit is this?"

Celine stood up looking at us, "Get Out! We are not done here!"

Damien was shocked at his sister, "Celine, I think this is quite enough."

Celine slammed her hands on the table, "It's enough when I Say it's enough!"

I rolled my eyes as Abe pulled Ethan out of my arms and into the hallway.

I walked after them closing the door, "What made you think that was a good idea?"

Celine looked at me, "I had to get to the bottom of this. This house-"

I cut her off, "This House! Damn It, I thought you were better than that! This house has nothing wrong with it! You just want to make it up to everyone, but you're making it worse!"

She looked at me, "Oh I'm making it worse? Tell me Y/N, how many times have you made Markus upset and tried to make it up to him?"

I rolled my eyes, "He's my cousin! He was always there for me and I for him! Unlike some people."

She walked up to me, "You saying I was never there for Markus?'

I rolled my eyes and got close to her, "I'm saying that I'm done with having to pick up your pieces."

Celine backed away as Damien put his hand on my shoulder. I looked back at him and he smiled.

I was shocked. He never smiled at me when I did this to his sister...something's not right.

Damien walked out and Celine behind him.

I pulled her back, "You were right, Damien is acting weird."

She smiled, "I thought you were really mad at me."

I gave her that look, "No, I am, but still he...smiled..."

She sighed, "I know...I don't know what's wrong, but we better figure it out."

I nodded, "Look, I'm still happy to call you my sister. But, I will never get over what you did to your family."

She smiled sadly, "I get that. Thank you for putting up with me."

I smiled, "That's what family is for."

She smiled and walked out of the room. I followed behind her and Damien caught up with us.

Abe was yelling, "For all we know he could be the murderer!"

Lighting hit as I walked in, "For god sakes, stop saying that word!"

Chef sighed and turned to Ethan, "Look. George...just tends to the grounds, man. He's a fucking hermit!"

Abe groaned, "I don't care what the fuck he is!"

I sighed, "Look, all this arguing is getting us nowhere!"