🚧What Happened Between Them🚧 {Chapter-ish}

So this chapter is hella short and I'm sorry. It is also not super important until later, but I'll make it nicer then because there may be some triggers in this and I'm sorry. This chapter is made up from fucking nowhere and my head in my ass so...have fun...I guess...🚧

I sat down on the couch looking at Abe. He sat down as well ready to listen.

I sighed, "When Markus and I were kids, we met the Fischbachs. We were all best friends and nothing was going to change that. We all started to see that Markus and...." I stopped myself.

Abe looked at me, "What?"

I sighed, "A rule Markus and I always kept was to never say her name in this house...I haven't yet and I'd like to keep it that way."

Abe nodded, "Just say She or Her and I'll understand."

I nodded, "We could tell that they liked each other. And well you could see it with me and Damien, but we were always flirty. Anyways, A few years went by, and they got married. I met William...well kind of."

Abe stopped me, "What do you mean kind of."

I smiled, "We weren't introduced, I just saw him and Damien pointed him out."

Abe nodded his head as if to understand and for me to keep going.

"Markus was so happy and I was too. He was married, he was famous, he had friends and family who loved him. He always said We made him happy." I smiled thinking of when we were all still friends and happy.

"But then," my smiled dropped, "One night at a party that we were all at. Everyone, but Damien and I, were drunk. William took Her and things happened."

I almost started crying, "She got pregnant and Markus knew it wasn't his because they never did it. He pushed her to tell him what happened. She spilled everything. What happened that night, and why she was always seeking out."

Abe put a hand on my shoulder, "Hey, it's ok I get it."

I sighed, "Markus wanted to be in Her life. He wanted to be in that childs life. That was, if She would let the baby have a life."

Abe shook his head, "Shit..."

I nodded, "Markus was so mad, he kicked Her out and shut himself away."

Abe nods, "Now it's coming together."

"Her family disowned her. She became deep into witchcraft and magic. She tried to bring Her baby back, but it didn't work."

Abe looked at me, "Why do you hate Her so much?"

"I don't," I said, "But I also don't like Her. She may have hurt Markus and Damien, but she never did anything to hurt me. Does She piss me off, yes. I still stick up for her, but also I'll knock her down."

Abe nods, "I understand."

I sighed, "Let's get upstairs..."

So....some of my stories might come out like this and I'm sorry...And I swear I'm Evan Hansen because of how many times I say sorry.....anyways hope you enjoyed...