Blue and Red {Chapter 7}

I woke up to thunder, "Son of a bitch, I thought it was over..."

The sound woke William up too. He had his head in my lap.

I gave him a side smile. He looked at me, his eyes holding tears, "Y/N, I'm so sorry..."

I shook my head, "It's fine...for now at least."

William sat next to me holding his hand out.

I looked down and sighed. I didn't want to, but I handed him the cane.

As soon as it touched his hand, we heard thunder again.

I sighed and looked up to see Ethan standing up. I gasped and sat there.

Ethan looked over and saw William. He back away but William stood up, "Oh no! No! It's ok!"

I looked at them. Soon a ringing in my eyes as my vision went...Blue?

I looked back only to see that William and Ethan were gone. I rubbed my eyes.

Nope. Still there...

I walk around in the house. Walking into the main entry...Red? The bar, Blue? The crime scene, Red and Blue. The poker table, Blue and Red.

I shut my eyes and I ended up back that the entry. Everything was its normal color.

I looked over to see William running of yelling, "Where are you? Celine? Damien? Ah, it's time to come out now! It was good, it was good! You almost had me! Ha ha ha...Celine?"

I looked over at Ethan and saw him pick up Damien's cane. I watched as Blue and Red surrounded him.

My jaw dropped as Ethan was now, "Damien?"

I heard crackling and static coming from him. He popped his neck and looked into the mirror. The mirror was now cracked and the static picked up.

He then turned to me, and I just realized that the first three buttons to his shirt were undone and his hair was messy.

I was in shock. My boyfriend stood there as if he owned the world.

He smiled and started to walk towards me, "Y/N!"

I backed away, "What happened?"

His smile turned into a frown as he looked at himself. His eyes widened, "Celine and I...we put ourselves into Ethan's body..."

My eyes widened and darkened, "You Two Did WHAT!?"

Damien looked up, "No, it's ok! It's still me...Celine isn't really here. She's just weak...so I have to control thus body."

I ran my hand through my hair, "First William kills Markus, You and...Her "die", Everyone leaves, William kills Abe and Ethan, Now you're in Ethan's body and William is insane!?"

Damien looked at me, "Really, that's what happened?"

I gave him a bitch face, "No, I made it all up."

He rolled his eyes, "Look, I get that you're mad at me-"

I cut him off, "Mad at you? Damien, I'm Fucking Furious!"

He growled, "Well, it's not my fault that Markus is a dick!"

I stared him down, "WHAT!?"

He looked at me, "Markus took over my body..."

My eyes watered as my jaw clenched, "W-What?"

Damien sighed, "Markus's not who you think he is...he is a worker of black magic...that's why whenever we said murder, murdered, or murderer in this house...lighting."

For once, no lightning struck.

I looked up at him, "Oh Damien! I'm so sorry!" I ran to him and hugged him.

He smiled and hugged back, kissing the top of my head, rubbing my back.

I smiled and looked up at him. His smile was wide and I saw hope in his eyes. (Sorry...cheesy I know) We slowly started to lean in when we heard, "DAMIEN? CELINE?"

I jumped out of his arms as William ran into the room. When he saw Damien, he started to cry, "Oh Damien!" He hugged him.

Damien looks at me and I giggled. He rolled his eyes and "hugged" William back.

I smiled until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me to see...

"Markus?"

Ah...shit...You know, I do this to myself. I said, "Don't keep them in the house forever." And what do I do? Lead to the next chapter where you're still if that fucking house!!! I'm sorry but my brain said no and it's like...2 am...anyways hope you enjoyed...

Bye-bye!!!