Chapter 3: Goodbye Clyde

Talking
Thinking
Darkness Talking

No One POV

We see Lincoln wearing a all black hoodie walking through Royal Woods.

He looked around and saw the Loud House and it brought back so many memories his eyes started to Glow red because he was angry

"I will kill all of my ex family, my ex girlfriend, Chandler, and my ex best friend Clyde" He thought with hatred. He sees a all to familiar face it was Lynn the one that started this whole entire bad luck rumor. Then he saw his ex best friend Clyde.

"Oh Clyde thanks for coming to my game" Lynn said in a very happy voice.

"You know me I would do anything for you babe" Clyde said and kissed her. This gave Lincoln an idea to leave an imprint in Lynn's head forever and this will also help with his revenge on Clyde.

"Hehehe well this is going to be fun" He said and looked at the readers.

"Now let's see how much it would take to see Clyde bleed" He said with a evil look on his face. He walked away from the house and teleported to his secret base. Steve and Lilly came up to Lincoln with very happy expressions on their faces.

"Boss it is ready all we need now is a human dead body to combine with it to make a super deadly animal" Lilly said and this made Lincoln smirk.

"And the experiments on the other animals are a complete success your demon dog is ready as well this could help you kill a person so we can turn them into it" Steve added this news is very good for Lincoln that means everything is going according to plan.

"Good now show me my new demon dog" Lincoln said calmly and they started to lead him to the demon dog.

Lincoln POV

I was being led to the dark area of the base where all my creatures are. My new demon dog is the first successful one so far and I would like to see what it looks like. Me Steve and Lilly come up to a cage that was very big and then I see a giant black dog with two demon tails, red eyes, razor sharp teeth, horns, and spikes on its back it was magnificent. It was chained down as well.