How You Meet pt. 1

Tony Stark

(Pepper Potts who?)

(Pepper Potts who?)

Your sister, Maria Hill left you to fend for yourself against two of the smartest beings in this country- Tony Stark and Bruce Banner. Sure you were intelligent. You taught at a few Ivy Leagues. You had a few insignificant doctorates- that's why Fury wanted you here on the Helicarriar. But these guys were a different level. Tony didn't seem too impressed with you yet.

"So if you aren't gonna help me get into these firewalls and unlock every single one of SHIELDS dirty little secrets, you can take your pretty little ass and get out." smirked Tony.

"Sorry about him. I don't know him very well but he can forget to close his mouth somet-" "You'll have to get passed the final firewall by bypassing the Stuxnet worm built into the spftware with the AV (continued smart people talk)" You cut off Bruce, staring into Stark's soul  as you solved a way to get into the SHIELD mainframe. What were you even worried about? You're a genius badass! 

The boys looked at you shocked. "I think you'll be a great addition to whatever SHIELD is operating here." said Bruce

Tony directly looked into your eyes and gave you a smile of admiration while he chewed his blueberries. You could stare at that smile for hours.

Steve Rodgers

Working in the Apple Store was always a healthy balance of exilerating and boring

Working in the Apple Store was always a healthy balance of exilerating and boring. It was an alright side job to being a Y/job. Today, it was exilerating. You watched your ignorant coworker, Greg, help out a red-haired woman and what seemed to be her boyfriend- the most gorgeous man you've ever seen.

 Those blue eyes. That soft blond hair. Oh goodness- that dorky smile. You were smitten. You looked around- no one but Greg gave them attention. You didn't know how. You smelled freedom. You think you heard a bald eagle. You knew that's Captain America. Him and the red-haired woman looked anxious and left in a hurry. The woman ended up leaving her handbag beside the computer they were using. "I'll be back Greg. Just gotta do something. Cover for me?" 

You ran after them and saw you were not the only one. They went down an escalater, and you followed them, puhing past greedy customers. 

"Hi" you said suddenly over their shoulders. The red-haired lady punched you, probably thinking you were someone else. At least you hope so. That was an automatic black eye. Maybe more