Chapter • 2.1

| Roles • Knowledge |

》 Begin 《

Lily Pov

"Uughh... my head hurts"

I opened my eyes to see an an unfamiliar ceiling in front me, what the he-- wait a minute!! Where the hell are we?!

> lily can you please tone down a bit! <

'Wha! That voice... luna! Where are you?! The heck you can read my mind, that soo cool!!'

>  It's a gift from the twins, they said it'll be helpful from the future events <

'Awesome~ by the way do you know what kind of game are we in'

> wait-- you never received the owner's memories, did you? <

'Memories... oh that! Well i guess its delayed hehe'

> *sigh* just find a mirror and you'll know where we are <

"Mirror?" Whay does she mean by mirror... oooh! A mirror!--  I looked around to see one in the corner and hastily walked to its direction. Taking to a closer look what i saw in front of me is a beauty...

Long wavy blond locks with red ruby eyes, petite and small figure of a 5 yr. Old body isn't this the.... 

> we've reincarnated as the villainess of that game [ Fate: My loved ] <

Heck yeah! There is no doubt we're clearly reincarnated as the villainess!! Woohoo! yeah~ and what's best is that i reincarnated into my favorite character in the game. Kyaaaaa~ my idol!

Lily ville Fluxstone

***

Luna Pov

Hearing my sister bickering inside of my head, it was annoying and most of all NOISY.

If you're been wondering where am i?  I'm right across lily's room, well knowing how i found out we're in 'that' game. The moment i woked up into an unfamiliar ceiling and an  unfamiliar room, it clicked me... were definitely in an otome game. Just like what the goddess told us, but what kind of an otome game?

The moment i received the owner's memories, my mind went blank for a moment. Golds. Jewelries. Nobles.  And most of all Fluxstone. This is definitely the otome game we played when we were alive back then.  [ Fate: My Loved ] not only that, our roles here is being a villainess in this world... this is soo cliche it's too much to handle.

> i can't believe we've reincarnated as the twins villainess, this is gonna be sooo much fun~ <

Out of all the otome games we played you just had to reincarnate us the game we've played before we died.

> Oi! Luna! Are we gonna explore this house or what! By the way where are you? <

First step is to adapt your surrondings. Well that's a good start, all we need is to find where all the knowledge holds to sum it up we need to find a library fast.

'Just straight right and you'll find my name carved in front of the door'

> thanks sis! <

'No prob'

I stand up and look around to find 'my' wardrobe, and open to see a lot of dresses not just any dress but the ones you see puffy and frilly dresses. I decided to pick a white simple dress with frills at the bottom. (I dont know how to describe clothes) The moment i was done, a loud bam was heard. Looking to what the cause of it i saw my twin sister wearing a simple pastel dress in her, Tying her hair in twin pigtails. She Looked at me as fear was shown in her eyes... wait what--

"I need *pant* to... hide.. please she's coming" she said while panting.

"What do you mean--" before i could finish my sentence i was cutted off by another voice.

"Oh~ young lady lily~ why are you here?"

What greeted in front of me was the head maid of this household, i think her name was Stella i think? What is she doing here could it be...

It's lily isnt it? The youngest daughter of the Fluxstone household. Technically all the servants in this household adored her very much. Even if she tried be arrogant or a spoilt brat, all of the servants didn't mind her at all thinking she was an adorable angel in their eyes. Even if she tried to hurt one of the servants, the result of it was that the maid was a 'M' meaning to say the maid-- scratch that some of the servants are a masochist.

"Stella-san good morning to you as well lily" i Curtsy and said it with a soft voice making stella stop her doings and properly introducing herself

"Im sorry for this servant not noticing her young lady presence, what can i do for you young lady luna?" She said

Yep that's me, Luna ville Fluxstone Light Gray hair with light yellow golden eyes. The oldest daughter of the Fluxstone household.

"Luna! Help me get rid of this... crazy psycho!!!" She suddenly hid behind and point her finger to the crazy-- i mean maid stella.

"Oooh~ lily-sama is adorable as always~ please be angry at me oujo-sama~~" stella said in a sweetly sickly tone

Wait isnt she affected by lily remarks i mean lily called stella a psycho, don't tell me she is also a M--

"Masochist.." i hear lily muttered

Yep i agree she is masochist she is affected by the sickness called 'lily cuteness virus' it has officially been declared everyone. Alright we've been off topic let's get back to the present...

"Stella, is Father and Mother had returned?" I said to her snapping to her delusional

"Well luna-sama, your parents will be returning this afternoon" stella back to her head maid mode

"Thank you stella you may be excused" i said

She bowed and left us alone in my room, soon after lily let herself rest in my bed. Tired by all those 'things' she's gonna a famous celebrity now.

"I don't wanna see those crazy psychos AGAIN" did she emphasized the again word..

"Well technically you can't avoid the servants.." i said to her

"What do you mea-- ah!" She finally get it what i mean, in other words she'll be seeing tons of servants around this mansion meaning some are affected to this virus and some are not. And so i can't tell which one is a 'M' or not but it's best be careful. 

"Are we going to the library or not" i said changing the topic before she can continue sulking in the corner, she immediately grab my hand and ran outside of my room.

》 END《

Behind the scenes:

Author×: i hate Masochist!!!!

Anaenet_0w0: that's the point of the story!!!

Author×: I F***king hate masochist!!!!!

Anaenet_0w0: hope you guys like this story!!!

Author ×: and especially comment down⬇

Anaenet_0w0: why the hell are we yelling--!! oh it stop okay~

Author×: i hate peasants like you--!!, i me- mean.... im sorry!!! *runs away*

Anaenet_0w0: Come back you!! little sh*t😠😠😡 *runs after her*