♗ The Son of Duke ♝

Luke's Bad End Route 

:::

His smooth dirty blond hair with his light grey eyes shone like a crystal gem. He looked quite  handsome, but at the same time, his eyes gave off a ruthless aura.

Luke Sky Ville Fluxstone

Just mentioning his name can cause others to fear and admire his existence. The son of duke, the most powerful noble and a very trustworthy advisor from the royal palace. With his power and his handsomely good features, all of the aristocrats and nobles might avoid getting ill intentions from him.

His footsteps each take a heavy sound across the prison, slowly walking at the right cell. Which he stop and looked at the two figures with disgust and hatred.

"Wake up"

The two figures flinched at the cold tone, which the both of them recognized this voice. Seeing that the two figures didn't bothered to looked up, he banged the cell hard causing the latter of figures squirming and were struggling sitting up, Despite the scars and bruises in their bodies.

"If the two of you aren't going to admit it, the both of you will be experiencing death or much more worse..."

His voice giving off the vibe of a ruthless murderer ready to kill anyone at his sight, The both of them who heard this statement were entirely afraid of what the outcome is. Yet... they refused to state their crimes and continue to stay silent.

The young man ticked off his tongue and calmly left the prison, which the two figures sighed in relief.

• • •

"My lord, the twins are stubbornly refusing to admit they're horrible crimes. What shall we do?" The servant asked his master and waited for his Lord's statement

"Feed them to the mad dogs, cutting their parts one by one until they gave up"

"W-what! B-but my lord.. those are your sisters! At least consider them to banished or strip their title or--"

*BANG*

The servant immeadiately shut his mouth before he can continued to say his words.

"Have you forgotten the crimes they've comitted, the wicked schemes, hurting others especially the innocents. The both of them aren't considered to be humans or my blood related sisters, they're monsters. Not a single heart nor a soul, especially what they've done to this dukedom, the people, and the kingdom. So I ask you this... what are they..?"

The servant stayed silent for a moment, unsure what to answer but was cutted off with another voice

"The servant is right~, it's a heavy punishment for the twins. Maybe banished them into another country... or strip off their title so that they can suffer living like a commoner. Not such some psychopath killing around~"

The voice who spoke out revealed a young man. He was very slim, and his face looked oddly pretty, like a doll, making him seem like a premature boy. His dark purple hair fanned out like a dark cloud in the darkness. Peeking through his hair, was a pair of unusual pink, appearing like the stars.

"Why are you here?"

Luke questioned the young man infront of him more like interrogating him. The young man chuckled himself until it turn out a laughter, luke was pissed off at this young man laugh.

"Haha... eh~ don't be like that~ i know it's a bit sudden but..." The Young man playfully smiled like a kid, luke knew that young man's look. Its obvious that he didn't want outsiders to hear. so luke ordered his servant to leave the office, while the servant obediently complied to his Lord's command

Luke helplessly sighed and sit in his chair while the young man still smiling like a child standing still infront of Luke

"If you have time to dilly-dally in my office leave, but if it's something important then---"

Before luke can continue the young man suddenly interjected him

"Oh~ it's nothing important~ but i really wanted to see your sisters condition at the prison~"

He looked at the young man infront of him dumbfounded and sighed helplessly again "Why--- ? Forget it, do you need some of my servants to lead you or--- " 

"No need, i'll be taking off to the prison~ bye!" The young man waved his hand indicating that he doesn't need one, leaving the young duke alone in his office

• • •

The twins heard the sound of a person nearby, they wanted to hide in the corner until their brother left. But what they didn't expect is that a different young man appeared in front of them.

"..Y-you!! Bastard!! What the bloody hell are you doing here?!" Lily tried to rip off his head in anger and suddenly remember that she and her sister were shackled in this prison, and so she didn't do anything but can only gave the young man a murderous glare. He chuckled at the sight in front him and crouched leveling the twins so that they don't have to crack up their neck.

"Did you miss me~ i see that you're cute and adorable as ever, lily~" the young man turned his head to see the other figure,  ignoring lily's killing intent and her murderous glare

"Aah! Luna~ your hair is a bit messy, what happened~?" 

Luna noticed the young man tone being concerned but his eyes aren't, she ignored the comment about her hair

"Explain it to me, to us, what exactly happened...." her voice sounded hoarse but luna didn't cared and demand the young man, lily retracted her glare and looked at her twin baffled. She knows the outcome yet she didn't expect that it twist the events.

"Ooh~ about that--- it seems they knew..."

Luke's Bad End 《

[ Tortured them until they've admit their crimes ]

The twins died by their blood related brother hands, but what Luke didn't know is that his sisters communicated with someone--

Luke didn't bother it since it was from his trusty companion--

BEHIND THE SCENES:🎬🎬

Anaenet_0w0: whoa! Another chapter! Congratulations you have obtained the bad end route of luke!! Yeeheey! And it seems a new strange character has appeared?! Is he an ally or a foe? Ooh~ this is exciting!

Christine_Emily: im being left behind!!😢😢😢😢

Anaenet_0w0: we're in this journey together, you should have at least some ideas. 😧😧

Christine_Emily: just forget about me😅😅😅

Anaenet_0w0: hope you readers enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote ☆ and follow us~ 😘

Peace out ✌and goodbye 😸

Christine_Emily: sorry for the long update!!