Chapter • 2.2

| Knowledge • Arrival |

》 Begin 《

Third Pov

It was morning, birds were happily chirping, the sun has risen and all of the servants are awake. In the mansion, two little girls were running perhaps walking around the mansion. The servants didn't mind it so they continued to their jobs, minding their own business.

Lily Pov

"So this is the library... it's huge" luna said

Not gonna lie what she said is true, HUGE is the right word to describe this library.

"So where do we start, history or-- eh? Luna!" before i can finish luna suddenly disappeared infront of me. At least try to listen my sentence!

> I'll be back!! Can't wait to read some~ <

Eeehh... so we're abandoning each other, guess i'll explain the info about the game to you readers.

*Ahem*

[ Fate: My loved ] the game event will start at the age of 15 where all nobles and Royalties enrolled in a prestigious academy called,  [ Lustrous Academy ].

However in this particular event, a commoner suddenly got enrolled in this academy and that commoner name is Mary Fethera.

Of course in other cliché otome games, this commoner possessed light magic which is rare. Cause commoners can't possess magic especially a rare type of magic!!
The only thing that i still played this game is because of the capture targets of course they're handsome and all but hey! How can you avoid their handsome faces even their godlike voice.*cough* back to the topic,

They are 4 capture targets and 2 hidden targets. The crowned prince, the Royal knight, the son of Duke, and the childhood friend. The hidden targets are the first prince of the neighboring kingdom, and the last is the wanted assassin.

I haven't discovered the hidden target routes since i didn't finish the game, but i think my sister luna knows the route of the hidden targets. 

The heroine appearance? Her face.. eeehh how can i describe it? She's cute and has a petite  frail figure, that all the boys out there wanted to protect her. Her soft dark brown hair matching with her copper eyes, Now all the capture targets are instantly falling in love at first sight. How sweet (Note: sarcasm)

The villains in this game is of course which is obvious, The fluxstone twins.

The game-lily, the 2nd daughter of Duke louise and Duchess Leana Ville Fluxstone. Her attitude is an example of a high bratty spoiled arrogant spoiled noble. 

The game-luna, the 1st daughter of Duke louise and Duchess Leana Ville Fluxstone. Her attitude is an elegant, proper noble lady aura but behind that aura lingers a sly mischeivous fox.

Well that's all for the introduction of the game characters. Ah! We should've discuss about our bad endings, oh well i'm freaking tired. Don't mind me just sleeping on a luxurious couch that i decided to sleep on...

***

Luna Pov

I opened the book about history of this world and also picking another book about magic