♡{Announcement}♡

♡{Announcement}♡

Hello! The authors here are having an announcement.

So, dear readers you may have noticed the long awaited update and some of you guys are patiently waiting for the next chapter. But, here's the thing... you see the title of this chapter.

The announcement is not all about Hiatus or Discontinued. Its different than that so that we can assure you that this announcement is important.

We're going to Revamp this book.

Now, before you guys stampede and ask questions in the comments section.

We had reasons.

This book was for fun, and we didn't expect that readers will be able to read our crappy book. Inside of this book is a work of an amateurs. (two amateurs)

So, seeing the reads, votes, and the comments you guys give was heartwarming and gratitude.

Our reason (01) was that this book has ton of plot holes. (02) a beginner and a work of an amateurs. (03) the authors here are busy and lazy, and sometimes we often hold discussion about this book. And lastly (04) the authors are students and young, so our vocabulary isn't really great as well as ours grammars.

So, i hope you dear readers are patient enough to see our new book.

And also this book will not be deleted as a remembrance.

We will notified you dear readers when we will release new and improved book.

So, stay safe! And hope you guys are doing fine in this pandemic.

Bye bye!