The Weird Meeting 😰😰

OK, he took me along with him. By he I mean Shubman Gill. Then we went to the restaurant of that hotel itself . Shubie told me to sit and he'd be back in a while.
I was tired and a bit of sleepy as well so I was peeping into my phone and texting few of my friends. By that time Shubman Gill was back. Not only him there were two people with him, those were none another than his parents  .
Shubman: Ma Pa meet Sigma
His mom: Hello betaji, kaise ho aap
Me(shocked):Umm, I'm ok aunty
Then suddenly Sanskaar inside me got awakened and I touched feet of both his parents.
His dad: Jeete raho bete. Vaise aap krte kya hai?
Me:I've my own zoo. I mean it's not just mine we are two. Me and my bestfriend Jesscoooo, I mean Jessica .
His mom: Arre waahji waah. Kitthe hai aapka zoo?
Me: Ji USA Mai hai
His dad: Saare type k animals hai utthe ?
Me: Haan uncle
His mom: Betaji aap naa Hume aise naa bulao, insult lagda hai

His parents went outside to discuss something. Meanwhile I was so damn confused about what all was going on.
Me: Shubie, what's all this?
        Aur maine kya insult kri tumhare parents ki??
Shubman: Arre they were here for my Match and you know they were talking about my wedding. They were seeing girls for me and I wasn't interested in a single one from them. They didn't had that spark in them. They didn't lit me up .
Me: U finding a girl or a lighter 😏😒
When he was bout to ans me his parents were back.

When they were about to ask me anything. Out of nowhere Ishan Kishan showed up and he holded my hand and kissed it. There was a group of about 15-17 girls behind him. After that scenario, all of them went back. And meanwhile he took me with him.
Ishan: Hey , I'm so sorry of what I did downstairs. Actually I was stuck in a disastrous situation. Hope you understand and you were the only girl face who was known to me and who could be trusted in the whole restaurant.
Me: That's completely ok, you've saved me indeed. Shubman introduced me to his parents. I mean we only met yesterday and today this..... U know what I mean right ??
Ishan: Yes ofc I can dude
Me: Yoo dude
Ishan (whispering in my ears) : Those girls are behind you. Act like you love me and you don't want girls around me.
Me( a bit loudly): Ishu baby, where were you Haan? I was finding you. And and who were those bitches after you? How many times do I have to warn you. I don't want girls around you or we break up, understand?? U better understand .
Ishan: OK baby. I do understand. I clearly understand. Mummy Kasam, Aisa kuch nai hona repeat.

Those girls, went away listening to this conversation of ours , can you believe that 😂😂 .

Ishan: Dude Ur amazing
Me: So are you Ishu baby, mean it sounds cuteeeee. I'm calling you Ishu baby forever. I just loved it
Ishan: Sure, pleasure's all mine 😀😀

And then we talked for almost an hour.