CHAPTER TWO

The gray fall sky frowned upon us, as if disappointed in us for something we've done. I couldn't help but wish it was summer again, when me and John took the vacation and made memories. It's not like I remember it or anything, I had to take his word for it. The sweet memories broke out of my mind, never to return. It was like I missed something that I never had, though I did have it, I just don't remember. Sometimes I feel like if I dug deep enough all of the memories would spill out of my soul like lava.

Before I could think more terrible things I drifted a glance to John. He was fine. He only had on an open robe with black Kalvin Clein underwear and black socks. His whole body was bangin'. He had an 8 pack, pecks, and muscular arms and legs. He was a gorgeous man with a clean shave, dark skin, kind eyes, and a crater deep dimple. A warm grin melted on my face as I admired him until I thought of how terrible his life must be. He is wasting his life trying to help me remember every day. I'm dragging him into my misery, how selfish am I? My grin transformed to a quivered lip that I had to force to stop by biting . I stared at him for about 2 minutes before he returned it. His perfect smile was replaced with a worried look and he turned off ESPN. I tried to swallow my pain but it was too late, my expressive eyes had already told him how I felt.

JOHN'S P.O.V
"What's wrong bae?" I ask in a worried tone. I hated seeing her upset, she was so beautiful and a frown was like her trying to conceal her beauty.

"Oh ummm n-nothing," she lied and shot her eyes to the floor. My poor baby. I love her so much and want the best for her. I signaled her to come over. She was hesitant but she came. She was wearing a white tank top and short blue shorts that showed the bottom of her cheeks. She was slim and curvy, but not thick, just the way I like it. She sat on my lap and I kissed her smooth forehead with a smirk.

"Really what's wrong, you can tell me anything Vanessa," I nearly whispered.

"I don't deserve you, you deserve someone who remembers you. I'm so lucky to have you but you're so stupid to stay with me," she immediately broke out in tears, "YOU SHOULD LEAVE ME!" she boomed. Dang I knew she was insecure but not this bad, maybe I should talk to her more often. I wanted to say something, but I not knowing what to say, I just hugged her. I squeezed her tight and she threw her arms around my neck while bawling on my shoulder.

I kissed her ear and whispered, "I love you so much Vanessa." She smiled at me, still teary eyed, and kissed me with her soft lips. We cuddled and watched "Real Husbands of Hollywood" for about an hour until I had an idea.

"Bae let's get dressed we're goin' somewhere," I grinned

"Where?" she questioned.

"You'll see," I teased.

Vanessa's POV
I looked at all of my beautiful clothing that was so foreign to me. I was baffled at the fact that in my mind they were all new and I've never worn any of them, which makes it way harder to pick out clothes. After piles of clothes  I picked out a pair of blue faded ripped jeans, a white plain short sleeve sweater,  a thick black cardigan, and black boots with high white socks. I walked down stairs to see Jake- I mean John, wearing nice Kalvin Clein sweater and khakis with shiny black shoes, making breakfast.

"Well I feel underdressed," I chuckle. He turned around grinning until he saw me. He starred at me open mouthed with admiration and dropped the oily pan.