CHAPTER THREE

We left the house arm and arm into the gray fog. The cold air chomped through my cardigan sending chills down my arms leaving goose bumps.

"Where we going bae?" I curiously wondered and gave him the puppy eyes.

He laughed at me and teased, "Hold up impatient." with a big grin. I didn't know where we were going, but all I knew was that he made me happy. He made me feel good like I had no flaws, like my problems suddenly faded away. We sat silent during most of the car ride so I dozed off.
(Vanessa's dream)
I flutter my eyes open to see that I'm in a small bright room. I feel drowsy like I haven't slept in days. My head hurts as if I've bumped it or something or fell on it.

"W-where am I?" I mumble groggily my head still pounding. The bright lights shut off and the room is completely dark. I try to pull my hands apart but learn they are secured along with my feet by a painful sturdy rope. I hear heavy footsteps and the blinding light immediately flashed back on. I shielded my burning eyes and a man with a black hoodie and grey sweatpants entered the room. He took off the hood uncovering his brown face and it was...... John!

"Oh John thank God you're here I-"

"Wow you're dumber than I thought Vanessa," he chuckled in a deep devilish voice. "You really thought you really had a prince charming husband that loved you even with your..."condition". You're nothing but a good looking piece of booty with no talent." he evilly grinned and started to suck on my neck against my will.

"No John stop!" I say trying to move away from his force.

"Don't struggle Vanessa!" he boomed getting annoyed.

"Get off of me!" I say my hands free punching him right in the mouth as hard as I can. He held his bleeding lip turning his face from me, whipped it forward and laughed.

"You shouldn't have struggled!" he yelled pushing his thumbs in my throat hard causing me to black out.
(Dream Over)