CHAPTER FOUR

Updated for you😘😘 vote for me please sorry It's short
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We continued the passionate kiss until our lungs gasped for sweet air. immediately after we broke from it cheers and claps surrounded us.

"Hey John, wassup," said a middle aged man with milky skin and a perfectly bright smile. "Vanessa," he nodded to me with a kind smile I just lifted my hand and smiled not knowing who he was. I actually probably did know who he was, I just once again didn't remember. We stayed for about an 2 hours as John, emotionally, reminded me of our old memories. He told me about the day we met when we were just teenagers, our wild collage life at Harvard, and even when went on a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas when we nearly lost eachother. By the end of the vivid stories we were both in tears from the chaos of our past.

John
I re-reminded Vanessa of the crazy wonders of our past, which she would probably only remember for a couple more hours. I loved Vanessa with all of my heart, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like if the accident hadn't happened. If we could be like a normal couple and she could remember we without giving me a wound.

"Oh shoot umm, you hungry Vanessa? I wonder forgetting to ask her earlier. I was so caught up in the sweet past that I forgot about the future.

"Ummmm, actually yea," she replied her stomach growling loudly.

"Wow, you are hungry," she just blushed and smiled her beautiful smile.

"Do you want Chipotle or Panda Express? I wonder with raised eyebrows.

"Ummm, excuse me," she politely asked looking lost.I was about to laugh at her joke until I realized she was serious. She once again ovlike she does......forgot. I know I might sound selfish, but it's hard doing the same routine everyday. Waking up to a wife that doesn't remember me and having to re-explain everything......EVERYDAY.

"Oh, I mean do you want Mexican food or Chinese? I broke it down for her.

"OOOOOOH Chinese please!!!! she shrieked drawing all attention to herself. She cutely blushed and looked at the ground. I chuckled and hugged her tightly.

"I love you!" I truthfully say.

"I love you too John," she repeated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We entered the Panda Express and I ordered myself some chicken and beef fried rice and orange chicken.

"What do you you want?" I asked Vanessa.

"Ummmm, I don't know what is there,"

"Oh never mind I got you," I say remembering. I decided to order her veggie fried rice and sesame chicken. She surprisingly ate and loved the food. We finally went home to repeat the painful routine again.