Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Louis?" I quickly move myself away from him.

"Hey." Louis stands up smiling, hands in his pockets.

"Why are you here" I have to admit I do feel kind of humiliated to be standing in front of him after I started freaking out.

"I came to finish what I started." My blood begins to boil. Is this really all he wants me for?

"I really don't want you here." I whisper.

"What?" His voice full of shock.

"Please leave." I ask him politely. He laughs, why?

"We're not done yet." He grabs my waist, pulling me close, kissing my neck.

"I said..." I can feel his lips suck lightly on my neck, and I can feel his hands moving from my waist to my rear. "Leave!" I quickly shout, pushing him forcibly off me. I don't want him here. I don't want anyone hear.

"What the hell Becca!" Louis voice goes from seductive to dangerous. I quickly face him, my back facing my bedroom door with my hand on the nozzle.

"I don't want you here." my heart is about to explode. he shakes his head while laughing.

"Silly Becca" he takes a step towards me. "Everyone always wants me." Louis attempts to put his arm around me once again but this time I grab it, push him against the wall and place his hand firmly on the back of his shoulder, he groans as he tries to free himself but, like the last time, it's no use.

"What's wrong with you?!" Louis groans.

"I told you, I don't want you here." I say in a low voice. Out of the corner of my eye I see the door open so quickly I loose my grip on louis and he finally free's himself. "Alan." I sigh in relief.

"What the hell is this guy doing here?" Alan looks like he could kill someone right now.

"Get him out of here please." I beg. Alan nods, gabbing Louis' arm and walking him angrily out of my room. I wait 'till Alan takes Louis out and then I try my best not to anger him even more.

"Alan?" I slowly walk over to the kitchen.

"I just don't know what to do with you anymore." Alan sighs.

"Me to." I look down, I can feel my eyes burn, begging me to let them cry.

"What's going on Becca? Where in your life did you have such a dramatic moment in your life that caused you to go from this sweet girl to this rebel that I don't know?" That's when the tears spilled.

Looking down at my arm I can see the scar that is staring to heal, looking up I can see the little scar that's forming around my cheek. Looking at myself I can see dark eyes, I can see the pain inside me. I can see it all.

"I want to go home." I look down, I can hear Alan walk up to me but I take a step back. "Please just let me go home." I beg. He looks down and moves to the side, gracefully, I walk to the door. As my hand is on the gold coloured handle I can hear Alan's sniffs. I want to just get away from all of this.

"I'll be back, I just want some air." I re-assure him. He slowly nods, sitting back down on the stool. I slowly close the door behind me and begin my journey home, well, to Billy's.

At this point I can feel my heartbeat at my ears. Here I am. Standing in front of the house that has caused me so much pain. Scott told me that he was beaten up by a drunk man looking for me, which of course must be Billy, but he told me that he wasn't going to drink anymore, he said things will begin to change.