Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"I thought you didn't wanna come"

I look up to see the one and only person that I've been trying to avoid. What?! Scott, creepy guy! What?! I want to run, I want to run away forever, never looking back.

"I-I- how do you- uh- Scott?" why the fuck did I stutter? Why the fuck do I care?

"Yeah?" Scott shows up behind me, his cute brown eyes connecting with mine.

"I want to go home" I look down at the mess of beer that is now all over my boots.

"I'll take you." The creepy guy smiles, fuck no. "Oh, how rude of me, I'm Louis" he sticks his hand out, I'm not going to shake that dirty hand.

"Do you two know eachot-"

"No." I quickly cut Scott off, getting off the log and walking to a small corner.

"Becca, is everything okay?" Scott asks, standing by my side against a tree.

"Yes, I just really want to go home now" I run my fingers through my dark brown hair, Scott is a nice guy but I can't hang out with him if he knows the 'Louis' kid.

"Can I take you back later? the party is just getting started, c'mon, you don't want to be a party pooper, do you?" He wiggles his eyebrows, causing me to laugh.

"Alright, fine, but please take me home as soon as you can." I practically beg.

"Yeah sure, c'mon, let's get you an new drink." He walks over to the cooler before pulling out a brand new bottle. I can feel eyes on me but I will not look, they can all stare as much as they want, but I'm not going to turn back.

"Thank you" I grab the bottle and sit back down where I was sitting before.

"So, Becca, have you lived here your whole life?" Scott asks, taking a sip out of his bottle.

"Yeah, sadly" I play around with the rim of the bottle. I'm not much into the whole drinking thing right now.

"Have you been in relationships before?" I really hope he doesn't get to nosey into my life.

"Yes." I simply answer.

"Are you a virgin" once again, I'm left speechless, I almost drop the bottle again, but this time I grip it tight, almost to tight.

"What" I ask, anger clear in my voice.

"Calm down Becca, I was just messing with you" he chuckles lightly before getting up, walking over to that Louis kid.

I can't stay here, if I do I'll probably get pissed, I need to call Alan. My thumbs quickly press to Alan's number, he answers on the third ring. Oh god I hope he's not busy.

"Hello?" Alan's raspy voice speaks.

"Oh, sorry Alan, is this a bad time?" I feel bad now.

"No, no, I just woke up from a quick nap, what's up?" I can hear ruffling noises in the background, so I guess he's getting out of bed.

"I wanted to know if you can come and pick me up" music starts to play behind me. Once again, I can feel eyes on me.

"Yeah sure, um, where are you?" I know he can hear the music in the background. Fuck, if he tells my brother then I might get into so much trouble.

"I'm at a place called 'Jakes' just please try to get me as fast as possible"

"Yeah sure. I'll be there soon, wait outside in the front okay?"

"Okay, thank you." I say before hanging up. I proceed my way back to the front of the building. Alan will be here soon. Don't worry. Don't be mad.

"What's up with you?" a familiar voice pops up from behind me.

"What are you doing here?" I glare at the tall, handsome, man that pushed me into a janitors closet.

"Woah, clam down, I just saw you leaving and I wanted to know what was wrong."

"So you can push me into a janitors closet again?" I am so annoyed of him right now. Anger is clear in my voice and if he can't hear it he's is dumb.

"No, unless you want me to" he puts on a little smirk, lifting his arm up to grab my waist.

Immediately, I grab his arm pull it over his shoulder and push him against a motorcycle, he groans in pain, while I laugh about it. As much as he tries to move it's no use. Thank you Billy for teaching me how to defend myself, fuck you for everything else. I slowly get close to louis' ear, close enough for him to feel my breath.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Stay away from me and you won't get hurt. Okay? Okay." He tries to move once more before I finally let him go. Anger is the only emotion he is wearing across his face as he holds his shoulder.

"The hell is wrong with you." He plays around with his shoulder for a while.

"I don't like people who push me into janitors closets, and I really don't like you" and on that point Alan shows up, parking right in front of me and Louis. I give Louis a simple glare before getting into Alan's car, driving away from everything that just happened.

"Who was that?" Alan just needs to ask. I mentally slap him.

"No one" I clearly state. I am so annoyed right now, it's not even funny, it's scary for everyone else. I take a deep breath "Alan, can you, you know, not tell my brother about this?"

Alan opens his mouth in shock before slowing the car down, stopping at some random parking lot. "Are you kidding me? I just picked you up from a place filled with dirty drunken bikers, I saw you standing way to close to some random dude with tattoos all over his arms, and lastly you smell like complete beer! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tell your fucking brother about this?" he looks at me with disappointment.

"Because he'll come to my house, and Billy will be there" I look down at my legs, I hate it when Alan is mad at me. He's the closest thing I have to my brother. Alan takes a deep breath before lifting my head up.

"Listen, I'm not going to tell him" a single tear drops from my eyes from my eyes down to my cheeks "But I want you to stay away from people like that. Please." I nod. Alan starts the car, slowly pulling out of the driveway.

"Your staying with me tonight." Alan says, I look at him with complete shock.

"No, I can't. You've already done so much." I shake my head.

"I don't want you going home to Billy right now. I saw him and he looked pissed, just stay at my place for the night. Chris would like it if you called him."