Chapter 2

Chapter 2 

The rest of the day is spent me looking over my shoulder trying to see if I'm getting followed by him once again. I don't even know him and he just has the nerve to follow me, the hell? 

Now, well, now I'm home, slowly creeping into my room to make sure Billy doesnt notice me, he's passed out on the couch, no doubt he's been drinking ever since I left. 

I honestly want to slap him accross the face with a crowbar, is that bad? I hope not because that's practiclly all I think about. 

"Hello?" Chris answers his phone on the second ring. I need to thank him for giving me a new phone. I can hear the sounds of low groans, Billy must be up.

"Hey, Chris, thank you for the new phone" I tell him, I can hear footsteps in the hallway getting closer, fuck, it's Billy, I need to hide. 

As I scan all around the room, I see the closet, yes, the closet, maybe if I hide Billy will think I'm still in school. 

"Your welcome, it's just a gift for all you have done." I can hear the smile in his voice, I quickly run over to the closet, thank God it locks from the inside. 

"Is something wrong, Rebecca?" Shit, Chris is still on the phone. 

"I need to go sorry" I whisper, crouching down inside the closet

"Bu-" I hang up on him and hide my phone under a pile of clothes. 

I hesitantly look through a little crack to see if Billy has come in yet. Please, please, please don't let him find me. I can feel my heart pounding against my chest, I wonder if anyone else can hear it. My hands are shaking, fuck, I'm scared, that's all to it, I'm scared. 

Without any chance for me to breathe, my room door booms open, revealing an angry Billy, his hair ratted and messy, his head filled with sweat, eyes bloodshot. 

"Becca!" Billy calls out, shit, shit, shit. I can see him move around the room, stumbling a little as he does. I slowly scoot back, nearly breathing. I'm pretty sure I'm safe, but last time I hid from Billy he found me and hit me, hard, he even left that scar...

"Fucking bitch!" Billy screams, I can feel my phone vibrating, fuck, fuck, fuck! I quickly look at it and see a text from an unknown number,

*everything okay?* 

The hell? Who is this person? How the hell did they get my number? I dont even think about replying, I turn off the phone. I soon hear the nob trying get opened, it's slow at first but then goes to angry pulls for it to open. 

Hes going to kill me 

"Fucking bitch! Open the door!" Billy shouts, My breath is non-exsisting at this very moment. I can't open this door, its the only safe place I have left.

"Open the fucking door!" I can hear his fist connecting with the door, causing cracks to open up. No, some one help me!

"I'm going to kill you!" I can practaclly hear him say it through his teeth. I'm going to die.

 In a matter of seconds I see Billy's fist go straight through the door, opening a light in this dark closet. I can't do anything just scream and wait for someone to come and help. I can see his face peeking through the giant hole he made, he doesn't do anything, just smirks before pushing his hand in, grabbing my hair, pulling me up.

"Your going to pay for that" He says through clenched teeth, the smell of liquor filing my nostrils. This is the end. He lets go of my hair, reaching over for the door nob, he unlocks it and swings it open, almost having the whole door fly off it's nails.