Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I hear the noise of my alarm going off. I slowly get up, remembering that I booked a hotel room last night.

Fuck, where am I going to stay today, it's not like I have family here, and if I do they probably are fighting with Bily so they probably wont want me around.

"Ugh" I let out a small groan as I rub my eyes and walk over to the bathroom. It's a small bathroom with white tiles all over the place, the shower and sink are separated so the shower has it's own room and the sink is right outside the shower door. Weird right?

I slowly get dressed, thinking about todays events. Last night that creepy guy was texting me,saying that he'll see me today, I'm a bit worried, he pushed me into a janitors closet for Gods sakes. I mean, I would understand if he pushed me up against a wall, but really? A janitors closet? Thats weird. He could have raped me!

"Hello?" I run over to my phone that rings as soon as I get out of the shower. I didn't even bother looking at the caller ID.

"Good mornig love" I hear a sort of high pitched voice, for a guy, he sounds birttish. Immedietly I look at the caller ID and see it's the unknown number. So now he's going to start calling me? Really?

"What do you want" I say, annoyance clear in my voice. I just want to hang up already. Can he get any weirder?

"Woah, calm down, I just wanted to hear your voice, but I didn't know you would be upset" he laughs lightly to himself. I give him no time to talk I just quickly hang up on him

I gather all my things, ignoring the calls from that creepy guy, and walk out of the building. Getting into the car I quickly rush over to school, I'm going to need to go back home, I don't have anywhere else to stay.

I make it to my fist hour two minues early, luckily. I quickly go and get a seat in the back of the class room, this class doesnt have desks it has tables. Everone sits in a group of four but I grabbed the one in the back that only has two. No one wants to sit by me anyways.

"Good morning class" and thats my cue to pull out my headphones and start listening to music.

I don't even know how I made it through last year, my grades were all C's.At least the girl beside me last year let me copy, sadly, shes not in my classes this year.

My mind is now in another world, a better world, I'm so zoned out right now that I don't even notice when some kid walks in. I finally notice when he nudges my arm.

"Sorry, but do you have a pencil?" I must say he's an okay guy. He has caramel coloured eyes, nice stylish black hair and an award winning smile.

"It's the second day of school, shouldn't you have one?" I sarcastically answer him. He laughs lightly. Yay! he likes my jokes.

"Yeah, but I was in a hurry this morning so I left everything at home." I gently nod before going into my backpack and taking out my extra led pencil, handing it to him.

"Thanks, I'm Scott, by the way." he extends his arm out, clearly, I shake it.

"Becca" I simply say before pushing my headphones back in my ears and ignoring everything the teachers says.

...

"Becca!" I hear my name being called out, I quickly turn my head and see Scott struggling to get through everyone, I patiently wait for him, just to be nice.

"Hey, so some of my friends and I are going to hang out, do you want to tag along? You don't need to, but it would be nice if you did." He laughs a little, rubbing the back of his neck.