"slumber party" with Judy turnes dark

Judy's apprarment felt homely, and warm something that i wasnt expecting to feel "Charlie i have a spare bedroom that you can sleep in or i was thinking we could ourselves comefortable in the living room with some movies and have a girls night, lord knows you need one after a night with Doug" giggling i agreeed to it, iv never had a girls night and id always wantd to but Arie would never allow it "do you mind if i take a shower first?" nodding she pointed me towars her bathroom.

As soon as i shut the door and turned the look for some unknown reason I pushed the chair in front of the door securing it under the door handle and at that very moment its like everything got really heavy like a weight got thrown down onto my shoulder and chest... That's when the tears started, because I have a fear of letting people see me cry my first instinct was to curl up under the running shower. Turning the water was cold as it would go I slumped to the floor sobbing almost hysterically, the cold water made my body shiver and numb it was so cold that it felt like it was almost burning but I didn't care... Everything in my life was spirally out of control all I could think was... He's gonna find me, and he's going to kill me.

I'm not sure how long I had been curled up in the shower but I was freezing my lips started to tremble, my body was shivering uncontrollably and worst of all my mind had started to turn to dark things... I had made a promise long ago to myself that I'd never go back to my dark place, that o was better than that but I could feel myself slipping. I could see a disposable razor sitting on the soap holder in the wall in front of me but I wasn't sure I could reach it, should I? Do I honestly want to go back down that road again?

*** so sorry it's short but fear not within the next 4 hours there will be another part :)***