{Chapter 6} CIRCUS??

CRASH!

I woke up to a loud crash coming from somewhere downstairs. I groaned and got up and walked downstairs still looked like a mess as I just woke up. 

'What is all the noise down here?'

'Good afternoon, Y/N' said my mother sarcastically. Of course even in the morning she has to be like this.

'It's only 9 but okay' I said as I checked the clock on the wall.

I ran upstairs and got dressed for the day of work ahead. I wore a short blue dress with a white overcoat (picture above). I brushed my hair and lightly curled the ends. I packed my outfit in a black bag and walked back downstairs past my father reading the newspaper in the lounge. 'Goodbye papa!' I said as I walked out the door to the museum.

I walked over to the museum to see P.T standing facing the museum looking up. 'Good morning' I said as I approached him. 'Good morning Y/N' he said 'What do you think of the name change?' i was confused for a moment until I looked up and saw he was looking at. The name had changed to 'Circus' I was startled at first but I actually liked it. 'I like it' I said. He thanked me and in walked inside ready for the rehearsals today.

I walked in to see Anne talking to Lettie. I spoke to them for a bit and then went to get ready for practice.

I changed into a red sparkly leotard to contrast with my white silks.

I practised for about half an hour before I saw Phillip walk inside talking to P

I practised for about half an hour before I saw Phillip walk inside talking to P.T. It was time for Anne and W.D to practice their trapeze. I got down and the silks were replaced with the trapeze. 

I went backstage and put my coat over me and Lettie and I went to watch them rehearse. The whole time I saw Phillip staring at Anne and smiling. I couldn't help but feel jealous. When they were done, Lettie and I went backstage and started talking. I saw Phillip come in and he saw me and walked straight past me to Anne. 

-Sorry its been so long, just GCSE and school things but as its the Christmas holidays, I will be updating a lot more. Bye my little hearts :)