Chapter Six - Team Skull

Arriving there I knocked on the door. I hold the paper. "who is there? Oh a young boy. What are you doing here?" a grunt said. I was little shocked. This was team skull... "well I came here for the job." I said showing the paper. "oh ya come in. the boss will like you!" the grunt said with a grin on his face. He let me in the "town". I looked around. The town looked really bad. It seems like a old fancy place, but its covered up with graffiti and dirt. It also rained here. I quickly put my hoodie on. The grunt walked me to the huge villa. "well our boss is pretty amazing. You will love him." The grunt said as we went inside. The house looked destroyed. "don't mind the house, ya." The grunt said laughing. I just nodded. why did I go here... this looks terrible...

We entered the room. "boss, this is a guy that wants to work for us." The grunt said. The room was really messy with lots of broken stuff. On the huge chair there was a man. He looked huge, with a black hoodie, a big golden chain around his neck, white hair with a big sunglasses and he seem he hadn't had some good sleep. "he looks young." The man said. "what can you do here, boy." The man asked me. "well im strong and I came here to be the cleaner. Like in this paper was stand." I said showing the paper. The man looked at it for a brief moment. I look a little nervous. I just needed the money. The other jobs wanted to have me some type of study. What I couldn't do. "well I do have a job for you, but..." the man said. "but what?" I asked looking at the man. "you have to beat 3 grunts. The I guzma will give you a tittle." Guzma said with a grin. I nodded. I knew I could defeat these people easily.

I went outside to get the battle started. The first battle was easy. It was against a grunt with a grass types. I send out my zubat who got really strong in the year. The little bat beat the grunt easily. Next up it was a grunt with psychic. I send out my eevee. Eevee easily beat it with bite. I smiled knowing that I won.

Then a girl walked up. she looked different from the other grunts. Maybe she had a higher tittle. "youre not gonna win from me, boy." The female said laughing. "go plumeria!" the grunts yelled. Plumeria threw the ball. Letting out salazzle. The lizard yelled. I picked the book out of the pocket. "salazzle, the Toxic Lizard Pokémon. A Poison and Fire type, and the evolved form of Salandit. Its poisonous gas contains lots of pheromones that attract male Salandit." I read in my mind. Plumeria seems like her pokemon. The grunts love her so much, but she uses them. "okay we can only do one thing! Come on out partner!" I yelled sending out type null. He roared loudly showing he is not scared. "salazzle use posion fang!" the girl command to her lizard. Salazzle ran up to my type null. "use foul play!" I yelled. My type null nodded and attacked before salazzle could attack. "grr venoshock!" plumeria said little annoyed. The lizard quickly shoot out the poison stuff to my type null. Type null couldn't avoid it. I look at type null with a smile. there was a dark aura around type null. "what is this!" the grunts yelled. "he is cheating!" another grunt yelled. Type null transformed to zorua. "he is not cheating..." plumeria said sighting. The lizard was warming up for a fire attack. "zorua use foul play again!" I said to zorua. The fox ran up to the lizard. "stupid move... flamethrower!" plumeria yelled to her pokemon. The lizard used her mouth to shoot out a hot attack. Launching the little fox. "zorua!" I yelled catching him in the air quickly.

"zo..." zorua said before fainting in my arms. "you did a great job zorua." I said returning the pokemon in his ball. "youre not bad kid." Guzma said. "we give you the tittle enforcer." Guzma said with a smile. I let out a breath of relieve. I had a job! Guzma showed me around and let me know what to do.

two years passed. I was cleaning as usual, but today everyone was gone. There was something important or something. I didn't even care what they did. I just need my money. I walked to the library to clean. While I was cleaning I found some papers. I looked a little closely. "ultra beast... why would they want this... unless..." I said as I see a note. "dear team skull, you want to be recognized and we wanna help you. We need your help in return. You need to get the pokemon cosmog who got stolen. If you give us this pokemon we give you a recognizing by whole alola and you will be heroes! Good luck the mystery guy." I read loud. I didn't noticed that type null was out of his ball. I turned around and shocked. "why are you out of the ball." I asked looking at type null. "null!" type null roared pointing at the letter. "oh this? This is the aether foundation. Their cosmog got stolen... I wonder who did that... anyway now we know what they do." I said to my partner. Type null roared with a serious tone. "we need to train hard to get that helmet off your head if something ever happen." I said to null. Type null shook his head trying to get it off. "calm down... it needs more time. Lets train after the cleaning." I said with a smile. I put my hand on type nulls. Trying to calm him down. Null agreed on my idea. We continued cleaning.