Captain- 351 Words

Michael's 16
Fluff
No trigger warnings
I can't even with these intros anymore.
Sorry it's so short!
It felt weird that everything was 'back to normal'. I mean, there I was walking through the mall, getting something from Boxed Lunch for my sister, McKenna. (It's my personal headcannon that the Veys adopted McKenna since she's still under eighteen.) Pretty regular, right?

Well, it was until this person tripped and fell next to me. But instead of helping them up or even just ignoring them like a normal person, my brain decides " Hey, Imma be really weird now and just fall next to them so they don't feel out of place!" So that's what I did.

And then the next person collapsed. Then another. Rinse and repeat a couple times until there is a mob, all screaming on the floor in front of Boxed Lunch. No one wanted to be the first person up although I could tell which ones actually had somewhere to be because they were the ones hurriedly butt-scooting away from the literal ocean of people on the floor of the second story of the Boise Mall. (Trust me when I say he's at the Boise Mall. The Karcher Mall isn't even really a mall, it's just a sad hallway between Joann Fabric and Mor Furniture.)

After a couple minutes, people were getting up and I stood, then offered a hand to the person who originally fell and the person who fell after I did.

" Thanks uhhhhh......Captain...yeaaaaaahhh, Captain." The first one told me.

"Captain?" I asked.

"Mmmhm! I wasn't sure of your gender so Captain it is then."

"That is actually amazing."

Hiiiiiii. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, there's finals coming up and I can't particularly find a lot of motivation to write, even though I love writhing so much. I just got this idea by combining two things I saw on Pinterest. I'll try to update more often with Christmas break being in like, three days but sadly, no promises.
I'll kythe to you soon, my skeleton detectives, but for now, farewell.
~Bea🦡