last part 19

Hey guys back with a chapter . This is the last chapter of this story ... I know I m ending it here . But I m not able to give time to this story ....

How was the last part ??? I didn't get many votes ... Silent readers try to at least fulfill the targets ...... And I m really very sorry ... I got so caught up with my cllg schedule , fest things and  camp , I couldn't write anything. And right now I m down with fever and a bad throat ache  ..
I hope uh all will love this last part .....  ❤️❤️💕❤️❤️

The episode starts from the scene in baadi ... Sanskar goes behind swara after parking the car ... He directly went to her room and saw that swara is not present in the room .... He was gonna call her name out but hearing water sound from bathroom he realised that she is taking a shower . He changed in night clothes in the room and put his phone on silent . He was facing the moon from the window ....  He turned and seeing the sight made his heart skip two beats .. 😍😍😍

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In MM
Kavita was gazing the moon with a smile from the window of her room .
Her pov :-
Finally everything is ok now . I did not know that this day will ever come ... But seeing sanskar alive I m so happy . I hope tomorrow everything will be back to normal like before ... ☺️

She slept with a smile ....

Here in baadi ....

Sanskar was seeing the beautiful sight in front of him ....

He saw swara coming while drying her hairs with a towel .

He got rooted on the spot

He got rooted on the spot ...  Swara saw him and blushed profusely ... She saw down ...
While sanskar came in senses seeing her looking down ... He came towards her and took towel from her hand and threw it in some corner of the room ...

Temperature of the room was increasing slowly .... He pulled her through waist and said in her ears
San - sexy ...
Swa - San ...
Sanskar lightly but her earlobe while swara moaned his name ...
San - yeh .. uh know when uh moan my name it sounds do freaking good ... I love it ...
He started giving wet kisses on her neck ....
Swara arched her neck to give him proper access ... 💋💋💋

Sanskar while kissing opened the knot of her robe .... He picked her up and went towards bed .. he slowly came on her and both got busy in kissing each other .... He took the Hem of her nightie and saw towards swara ... She closed her eyes allowing him to continue. ...
Both swara and sanskar slowly got lost in making passionate love to each other ..... ( I m very bad at writing romance guys excuse me for that .... 😁😁 )

After some time both were in each other's arms laying together in a single sheet ... Swara was making patterns on his chest ...

San - I love uh ...
Swa - love uh too that too loadsss 😘😘😘😘💋💋💋
San - can I ask you something ...
Swa - uh don't need permission to ask ...
Sanskar smiled a little and turned towards her ... And spoke - uh will not leave me right ??
Swa - and why do uh think like that ....
San - Kavita came back ...
Swa - so ?? What should I do ...
San - I meant that if she will say she wants me back uh will not behave like social server right .... Giving up on me ...
Swara became  angry and came out of his hold and sat facing him completely ...  
Swa - are uh crazy 🤨  .... Do uh think I will give uh to someone ... Listen Mr Maheshwari .. u r only mine ... Get that in your head .... 😡😡😡😡 and whoever comes I m not letting anyone take uh away from me ...
Sanskar smiled brightly hearing her and pulled her tightly close to him and slightly bit her nose ... 
San - gud .. I will not allow myself to let uh go away from me ...
Swa - and why do uh thought like this ...
San - because whatever happened in last few months ... I m sorry for thinking like that but I love uh freaking a lot ... I can't even imagine my life without you ... I will die
He couldn't complete as swara started kissing him fiercely ...
Sanskar got taken back by sudden force ... .swara broked the kiss and said - don't utter non sense... Shut this crap get that ...
San - I m sorry princess .... I love uh ...
Swa - gud ...
San - yeh let's sleep now .. probably there will be some drama at mm ...
Swa - yeh ... I don't trust ur family at all  ..
San - swara 🙄🙄
Swa - what wrong I said .. I saw how today they all were preferring Kavita ..I mean it's ok she is guest but I m the Dil of the house ... They never asked me this much sweetly  ... They are always bias to me ... Huh ..
San - are uh angry for that .
Swa - not angry but Everytime I m there with them in their problems but when something happens they don't require time to blame me ... They never point out others mistake ... Everytime I have to prove my innocence ... Which family does this and it's not only to me same applies to uh too ..I have always noticed that they all are bias between uh and laksh ...
San - gud uh realised this and will not rang family family ... I realised this before only ....
Swa - ohhh please ....
San - what ... I said truth ....
Swa - I m not like this ok ....
San - joke with someone else .... And Kavita ?
Swa - what about her .... And why r uh so Keen to know about her ... Listen I m your wife ... U should talk think care only about me and not other woman ...
San - of course baby... And I m not keen it's just ...
Swa - what ... Sorry to burst your bubble she is happily married to a doctor .
San - what ..
Swa - yes . She got married to Sahil who treated her ... And she is Happy with him .. now stop thinking about her ... And sleep .... I m sleepy ...
Sanskar pulled her closed and came on her ...
San - I love ur possessiveness ... Saying he kissed near lips ... She turned her face ...
Sanskar smiled and again made her busy ...
After a long time both slept peacefully in each other's arms ....

.
.
.
.
.
.

Next morning everyone came at badi ... Even Kavita came .... All got to know about her marriage with sahil and blessed her ... Sanskar and swara told their decision of staying together.... While fab 5 were happy for them ... Even shomj and raj decided to stay together with each other in Mumbai with dida ....
Ragini and laksh got divorced easily due to the allegations on ragini....
Laksh and kavya got married while all fab 5 were with their loved ones ....
All fab 5 moved back to Mumbai while even sanskar and swara decided to take a new home in Kolkata so as to give each other time ...
.
.
.
.

I know it was an abrupt end ... But I m sorry guys ... I m not getting any ideas to continue this ..  and my tightly packed schedule is not allowing me to write something .... But I promise i will soon come with an interesting concept ....

Till that guys enjoy to the fullest ... And keep remembering me ... Love uh loads guys ...

Lovely  readers please share your valuable thoughts about the story....
What you think about my writing ... I know I m not a pro writer but tell me what changes should I make in my writing ....