Chapter 1: The test

Rachel's POV:
Damn, I loved seeing all the New Directions kids. Original and new. And singing with Finn! Oh it was amazing. And you know, sleeping with him was pretty good too. 🥰
Anyway, now I'm back in New York. With Kurt and Santana and Brody. Right! Brody can never know. I kinda feel bad for him. But I need to focus on NYADA now...

A Few Days Later...
Something doesn't feel right. I don't know what it is but something has changed within me. Damn it, I can't go back to talking in only Wicked lyrics! Im serious though. Ever since I got back from Ohio, I haven't been myself. Was it seeing Mr Schue and all my old New Directions friends? Or maybe it was Finn. Maybe I don't want to be with Brody anymore. No, no that's not it! I feel sick. Like really sick. Maybe I could sleep it off.

3am
After throwing up, Rachel looks at herself in the mirror...
Yeah okay so I'm sick. Ugh! I don't need this right now. Oh here it comes again...

Santana's POV:
'What the hell was that? Eh I'm sure it was nothing. Go back to sleep Santana! Nope, I'm up. But no one can know I'm awake. Whatever that sound was I'm going to find it...' I think to myself. Quietly, I creep around our crummy apartment. Lady Hummel is still asleep so, it must be Rachel. I get closer and closer to her curtain, but she's not in there.
I hear that noise again and I think, 'It's coming from the bathroom. Oh no she's throwing up!'
Now all I hear is the opening and closing of the bathroom draws. All I can think of is how when I moved in, I found a stash of pregnancy tests in the bathroom. Oh no. I can't do this. Just go back to bed.

Rachel's POV:
Sitting all alone on the toilet, I set a timer on my phone for three minutes. 'This is ridiculous. There is no way you're... you know. But, what if?' What if? That's all I can think of. What if? I look down at my phone and with three seconds left on the timer I end it ( I wouldn't dare wake up Kurt and Santana from their much need beauty sleep.) I slide down onto the floor, reach up and grab it from the bathroom sink and look at the test.