Chapter 4: Bye Rachel

Previously...
"It's gonna be okay." I said holding her close and letting her cry while I rubbed her back.

Rachel's POV:
I don't know how I feel anymore. Santana knows, but she hasn't told anyone yet. She's kinda understanding and comforting about it. It feels good to have someone know. But I still have this gut feeling that soon enough she will tell someone else. "We should tell Kurt soon." I said walking into her room.
"Are you sure? You know he's going to flip out. Especially when he realises it's Finn's. He's gonna be an uncle!" Santana replied.
"Well you aren't helping my decision."
"I just think that, you know, you should tell the father first."
"Yeah, should I call Finn or would it be better to invite him to New York?" I asked.
"Oh just call him, here say 'Hey Finn, how are the New Directions? Good? By the bay your the father to my baby? Any word from Miss P yet?' No big deal."
Ok fine I'll invite him over I thought has I turned and walked out of her room.

On the phone:
Finn: Hey Rach! What's up.
Rachel: Um, not much. What about you?
Finn: Just trying to connect with the new Glee kids. There's a new love square. Marley, Jake, Ryder and Kitty. It's a mess. But why did you really call?
Rachel: Well, I just really wanted to hear your voice. So like would you be interested in coming to New York. You can stay with us. It will be good for us four to catch up.
Finn: You're not inviting me to New York to tell me that you and Brody are engaged or having a baby or something?
Rachel: hahahah. No. I don't think it's going to work out with Brody after all. I just miss you.
Finn: Okay. I miss you to Rach. I'll try and fly out tomorrow. I'll keep you updated.
Rachel: Alright. Bye Finn.
Finn: Bye Rachel.