Chapter 5: The Break-Up

Previously:
Rachel: Bye Finn.
Finn: Bye Rachel

Rachel's POV:
"Brody. We have to break up. I'm sorry but, umm. We just can't be together."
"Rachel! That sucked. Ugh. Just say 'Hey drug dealer! I am pregnant and it's not your baby! So we gotta break up. Now get all of your stuff out of my apartment.' Easy!" Santana said.
"No san he can't know that I'm pregnant!" Okay I need to tell Kurt asap because someone else needs to help me with this.

A Couple of Hours Later
Kurt's POV:
Today started out normally. But when I got home something was different. Rachel and Santana were waiting there for me. Brody wasn't there, it was just the three of us.
"Lady Hummel, sit down." Santana said.
"Okay? What's up?" I said sitting down. Rachel looked really nervous.
"So Kurt, um there is only one way to tell you this. Well, you're going to be an Uncle." Rachel said after some prompting from Santana.
"WHAT? FINN GOT SOMEONE PREGNANT?!?! Hahah is it Quinn?" I replied.
"Not quite.." Santana said turning towards Rachel.
"What. The. Fuck? RACHEL? Your pregnant? With Finn's baby?!!" I asked.
"Yes. But you can't tell him! He's coming to New York in a couple days and he that's when I'll tell him. And then hopefully, he'll come with me to my first doctors appointment," Rachel said getting up, "And promise me, DON'T TELL BRODY!" Rachel walked in to her room. Only seconds later, I could hear sobs coming from behind her curtain.

"Rachel? Can I come in?" I said stocking my head through the curtain.
*sniff* "Yes."
"So. What are you going to say to Brody? And Finn?" I asked, laying down on her bed.
"Well maybe I'll just get san to get him to ghost me. And Finn, well I don't know." Rachel said butting her head in a pillow.
"But hey, your pregnant Rachel! How exciting. Have you thought of baby names?"
"Well if it's a girl, obviously Barbra." Rachel replied, sticking her head up.
"Move over girls," Santana said walking in, "It's group hug time. And Rachel I would be honoured to tell your drug dealer friend to leave you alone." We all sat there and hugged for what seemed like years.

The Next Day
Santana's POV:
"Brody, over here." I said calling over the local drug dealer.
"Oh, hey Santana. What's up?"
"Not much. You need to leave Rachel alone from now on. What's up with you?"
"What? Why? I really like Rachel. I would never hurt her." Brody replied.
"I disagree. And don't bother trying to change my mind. In fact, I never want to see your face again. Do not talk to my best friend Rachel, ever again!" I declared, walking away.