THE ONE WITH INSULTS.

..........LUNA'S.....POV................

Am sorry,I didn't know you asked for your favourite wine am....I was caught off when a slap landed on my face and caused my cheeks to swollen." You fool, get out of here". Mrs Claire Jones screamed at me and I stood up and took the tray leaving the wine and ran out of the room. On my way to the kitchen, I hit my head on a hard chest and I almost fell but he caught me holding my waist. I looked up and I saw that it was Jayson. "You clumsy fool get out of my way". Jayson shouted and as I was going he shot me a deadly glare before he went to his mom's room. When I got to the kitchen,I saw my friend, Anne ,I ran past her and entered into the kitchen ,she followed me and she saw me crying. "What happened to you?,why are you crying?,why are your cheeks swollen?, what did Mrs Claire Jones did to you?" She kept asking different question and I continued crying uncontrollably. "Luna please say something,you are getting me frightened". She said as she shook my shoulders. I stopped crying and I dried my tears with a handkerchief before begin to explain what happened to her. Uhm....  Okay,she asked me to get her a chilled wine and I didn't know she asked for her favourite wine, on getting there,I received different sort of insults and as I was explaining to her I got a hard slap on my face and it made my cheeks swollen". I paused and I begin to talk." She asked me to get out of her room and I ran out and I hit my head on a strong chest and I almost fell but the person caught me by my waist and I looked up to see who it was and I saw Jayson,he called me a clumsy fool and that made me want to cry I struggled to get to the kitchen and cry bu-but I feel like a mess rig-right now ". I broke into tears again,this time Anne hugged me and I cried on her shoulders. She kept whispering everything's gonna be alright' we parted and I rinsed my face in the kitchen sink and I adjusted my wig and faced Anne." Let's start to prepare dinner" she said with a smile and I agreed without hesitating.
I am a girl of sixteen/seventeen years old. I just found myself outside an hospital and I didn't know how I got there  but the only thing i remembered at that time was that am a girl of ten years old though I wore a brunette hair wig which I figured out after I got to the mansion and I had spent six/seven years of my life in that mansion.  I was in search of food when I saw the gate of the Jones Mansion opened during a party celebration and I meet with Mr Jones he asked the reason why I was in his mansion and I explained to him that I have been wondering about the road for long time in search of food and I looked so unclean and since then I got a job as an assistant chef and I was also sent on some errands.
The mansion was a four story building. It covers thirty eight thousand square feet one hundred and fifty rooms,some were the thirty three guest en-suite,the staff residence and the Jones family residence. It has an indoor and outdoor infinity pool,three bowling alley,five thousand,four hundred lights,three home theatres, two hundred art installations and a car elevator.
The Jones family were all into business.
Mr Jones was a kind man. He understand the staffs and the staffs also try to get along with him,but he detests people joking while he is talking about something important.
Mrs Claire Jones is the opposite side of her husband,Mr Jones. She was a very wicked and stubborn business woman,all her staffs and employees find it hard to deal with her.
"Luna,don't feel sad okay am gonna read you a story from one of my story book apps" Anne said breaking me from my thoughts."Thanks"I replied." Well,did you know th........."the ringing intercom stop Anne from talking and I went to answer it,Anne followed me. "Is that Luna?" Mrs Claire Jones voice blared through the intercom. I was so scared and my smiley face turned pale face and Anne told me to stay calm and answer Mrs Jones. "Yes,ma'am" I replied. "You idiotic,moronic,stupid, fool,where is my wine?" I - I am on my way right now. "Calm, OK?" Anne said. "Yes,calm". I went to the wine stock and took her favourite wine, a glass and put them on a tray." Good luck". Anne said." Hope so". I replied before I walked out of the kitchen.

...........
Hi everyone,yup this is the first chapter ,I hope you love it. *DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE*
LOVE Y'ALL BYE.