Who's After Us.

....LUNA'S POV....
I went back to my reading and after a few minuted another message popped on the screen on my phone and I checked again seeing it was Anne.

Anne: I saw a shadow of someone walking towards library.

Me: What?What do you mean?

I looked up to see Hailey still focused on her book.
“Hailey,did you invited anyone else?”
“No! I didn't, What's wrong?”
She looked up at me seeing the frightened look on my face.

“I sense danger,Anne texted me and she said she saw someone walking towards the library and I.......I”.

The words died down in my throat as we heard the library door opened and locked.

“Oh Oh”.
We both said as we grabbed our things and ran into another aisle.
I don't know what was wrong with me at that moment it was just like a crazy shock.

“Luna,let's pass through the secret passage leading to the other library and get out of here”. Hailey said as we kept  running towards the secret passage. We made it there safely and ran to Anne and I's room.

“That was so close”. Hailey said with a tiny smile on her face,her smile dropped as she noticed my still shocked face. 
“What's wrong?”

“I....,I..uhm”. I noticed that I was stuttering due to my still shocked state. She came closer and helped me seat on my bed and then Anne walked out of the bathroom and knelt in front of me and she glanced at Hailey then back at me.
“What happened to her?” She asked Hailey with mixed expressions on her face as she looked back at my trapadised face. 
“I really don't know. When you sent her that text she told me and just then the door to the library opened and was locked. We grabbed our things and ran through the secret passage and made our way here and I was on the verge on talking to her about our escape but I met this look on her face. When I asked her what was wrong  she began stuttering on her own words and i really don't know how to calm her down”. Hailey explained as she looked at me with s worried expression on her face.

I think I know what to calm her with?” Anne said smiling.
“What are you gonna do to her?” Hailey asked still not getting what Anne was trying to do.
“Music,I mean Why Don't We Music,Don't Change, it always calm her down ”. Anne said smiling as Hailey nod her head. I'm gonna play it from my phone”. Anne said as she pulled out her phone from her jeans pocket and played the song then placed it on the bedside table close to Luna's ears.

DANIEL.
All night,All night
You've been I'm your mind
We were supposed to be leaving
But you keep over thinking
Everything you try
Try oh its not right
One doubt then another
Another something to cover.

Daniel Seavey's voice got me away from my trance and I also began to sing along to it. I noticed Hailey and Anne joined in the singing.

CORBYN.
You're in the mirror
But you're not seeing yourself
Just seeing all the ways
You could be somewhere else
I know you feel sometimes
That you're not good enough
You're not the only one

JACK.
All I'm tryna say is
don't change
Every part of you is just right
Don't change
Not a single curve or one line
So why cover up your flaws
When they make you who you are (oh oh oh)
All I'm tryna say is
Don't change
Don't change.

JONAH.
Its hard,its hard
When you're in the dark
Tryna see things clearly
Yeah I felt how you feeling
All of the stress
Pressure
All in pursuit of perfection
Wish you know that imperfection
Makes you an exception

CORBYN.
You're in the mirror
But you're not seeing yourself
Just seeing all the ways
You could be someone else
I know you feel sometimes
Like you're not good enough
You're not the only one

ZACH.
All I'm tryna say is
Don't change
Every part of you is just right
Don't change
Not a single curve or one line
So why cover up your flaws
When they make you who you are (oh oh oh)
All I'm tryna say is
Don't change
Don't change

Daniel:No no nooo

All.
No not one thing
No not one thing(no not one thing)
Every part about you
Is as it is should be(No nooo)
No not one thing
No not one thing
(No not one thing)
Every part about you
Is at it is should be

CORBYN.
Don't change
Every part of you is just right
Don't change
Not a single curve or one line
So why cover up your flaws
When they make you who you are (oh oh oh)
All I'm tryna say is
Don't Change.

You were in some sorta trance for a while”. Hailey said immediately after the song ended.

“I – I,you know I guess it was cause of what happened in the library ”. I said as I recountered what happened in my memory.
“And besides,how did you know what to do to get me out of the trance?” I asked Hailey. “I told her”. Anne mumbled beside me and I told her a silent 'Thank You' and she smiled back.
“Well,I guess I'll always remember to play you any WHY DON'T WE MUSIC whenever you are in need of it”. Hailey said which caused all of us to laugh.
Just then,someone knocked on the door. We all turned to look at each other.

..........................

Author's Note.
Hi Readers,how are y'all doing. This is another chapter and please I'll like it if you could tag friends to read this story as well as the test of my stories. If you are the first to tag anyone PM me and I promise to dedicate the upcoming chapter to that person.

And I'll be publishing another chapter only if I get 113 reads for this book

Don't forget to vote,comment,share and also follow my profile.

Love y'all

Diamond.