CHILDISH ARGUMENTS.

....ANNE'S POV.....
I was so anxious about getting to know what happened in Claire's room and also about Mr Jones saving her butt in there even though she doesn't really wanna talk about it until we get to our room in the staff residence.
“Lucy,you should go get the juice from the refrigerator and serve them into the cups”. Luna said to lucy. “Must you boss here you little munchkin?”. Lucy bellowed back at Luna". Am sorry am gonna go get it myself.(facing me)uhm...you can continue serving the dishes". She replied in a shaky tone. “Luna,keep serving the dishes and Lucy go get the juice and stop being rude for once to Luna she's just an innocent girl". I said trying to put a stop at that argument. Lucy was always rude mostly at Luna maybe its because she's three years older than Luna or because Luna doesn't have much confidence on herself. “Fine....I'll GI but know that I'll get you next time you try thus with me"... Was Lucy's reply before she left to get the juice. ”Samantha get the glass cups from the cupboard,be careful". Luna said to Sam. Samantha was also a staff in the Jones mansion she was nice to Luna maybe because they share the same age but I found it cooperative.

***************

We were done preparing the table and I sent Dawn to go cal the Jones family to eat. The staffs have gone with their foods leaving me,Lucy,Luna and Samantha to clear the table after the Jones family finished eating.
Hailey ran down from the stairs first and do eager to know what we prepared for dinner she walked up yo Luna whim she called her friend and ask about the food. “Friend Luna, what did you made for dinner? "She asked with a bright smile on her face. “Can you just guess?", “You know I'm not so good at guessing;please tell me friend. She said giving Luna a childish pout. “Its your favourite". Luna whispered in her ear and she did a happy dance which made us all begin to laugh at.
“What's so funny?" Jayson growled. We turned to see him and his sister Judy who was also harsh at Luna and we stopped laughing. “Nothing”. Hailey quickly respond as she went to take her seat at the table. “Let me tell you something ”. Judy said facing Luna. “Yes,what?” Luna asked hoping not to get insults with that look on Judy's face. “Laughing doesn't really look pretty good on you it makes you look more like the berk you are”. She spat at Luna. “Thanks,for letting me know”. Those words Luna said made Judy's face turn pale she thought that she would make Luna a little sad but Luna just TD her a simple thanks,this time Jayson interfered. “You berk,how dare you challenge my beautiful sister?” he screamed at Luna causing Luna to flinch a biy and tears beginning to form the line of her eyes. This time I knew I had to stop this childish arguments from getting worse.

************
Hey guys!!!!!! I know not very long chapter but I promise I'll update tomorrow to make up for my late updates.
Please don't forget to vote ,comment and follow.
Bye Guys.
LOVE Y'ALL

Please share my book